Creed 2 Thread

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weak ass story line to run with IMO. They cheated and lack creativity sadly. I'll see this on bluray

If Apollo’s son boxes, and Drago’s son boxes, no storyline makes more sense to pursue. :yeshrug:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This trailer has me hyped. Thanksgiving gonna have me like :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: when Drago kills Creed again.

One of YT comment. Very interesting theory.
"Call me crazy, but I have a different theory to "this is about revenge"... Throughout this whole trailer, Ivan Drago doesn't smile once, even when he is with his son Viktor. I have a crazy idea that perhaps his son wants this fight, not him. The look on his face when the news report comes on, that he's famous for killing Apollo Creed, he looks angry - perhaps the fact that NO-ONE has ever let him forget it, that he's never been able to escape what he did. Maybe Viktor wants to fight to take the "spotlight" away from his father, maybe if the media goes for him, his father may be left alone. Call me sentimental, but I want this film to be about eventual forgiveness, not full blown revenge. Apollo CHOSE to fight, he CHOSE not to stop - Ivan Drago made a mistake, and look... 35 years later he is still paying for it. Anyone agree?"

I can dig that, it would make that film brilliant but that movie called "Creed 2" so I doubt it they would go with that....who knows?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
They say your pops had a rocky life, he was a dummy.:pachaha:
He use to bet on Rocky fights and lose his money.:why:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I have to rewatch one again. I just remember it failing to hold my attention

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

This trailer has me hyped. Thanksgiving gonna have me like :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry: when Drago kills Creed again.

nikka I'm bout to hit the gym right now :damn:

IN

source.gif