Creed 2 Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has Adonis got a belt because Drago Jr calling him out seems lame, even calling him out because Rocky ended his father's career is still lame to me. But the trailer is dope

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Looks like a lang v rocky
They fight twice cuz drago gloves diff 1:29 and 2:21
Not necessarily. Drago could be fighting Stuntman Wheeler for the first clip. Andre Ward is in this movie, and in the clip it looks like Donny hears about the challenge on TV, so it could be Drago calling him out post fight.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dn9Bs5rXcAA-rHi.jpg

:damn:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Not necessarily. Drago could be fighting Stuntman Wheeler for the first clip. Andre Ward is in this movie, and in the clip it looks like Donny hears about the challenge on TV, so it could be Drago calling him out post fight.

It might be a misdirection, but Creed definitely has two big fights. You see him with black gloves hurt, getting knocked down - and throwing a tantrum :mjlol: :heh: - and then there's the final shot of him with red gloves landing a left on Drago Jr. (who also is shown with black and red gloves).

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why would they keep going this route with 2 fights. I honestly hate that shyt cause we all know it would end up a best of 3 then. That might irritate me during the movie

True, but I personally don't give a fukk to be honest. It's a Rocky movie so I'm fine with over the top drama shyt as long as they give me epic stuff :pachaha:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
It might be a misdirection, but Creed definitely has two big fights. You see him with black gloves hurt, getting knocked down - and throwing a tantrum :mjlol: :heh: - and then there's the final shot of him with red gloves landing a left on Drago Jr. (who also is shown with black and red gloves).
I thought that looked like a small gym at first but yeah that's definitely big venue. It prolly is the Lang-Rocky situation though, I'm still gonna hold out hope for a Stuntman fight though:mjcry:

Khross

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

First trailer has Wheeler and Creed fighting , he snapped the fukk outta Wheeler head wit a hook