"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ever since becoming a sup, stress and anxiety is high. I combat it with skills that require my hands. Over the last few years I’ve used painting to keep me balanced (recently revisited that) I’ve learned how to knit (very basic but still fulfilling) and now after watching tik tok and Cruella I want to lean how to sew. So I brought a sewing machine on Black Friday
giphy.gif

By this time next year I hope I’m able to do things with it

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Any of yall have trouble being productive with your creative work?

As in, you procrastinate whenever things get dicey? And you waste days?

I hate that shyt :francis:

Anyway, I've also been feeling weird chest pressure even thinking about it, as it has gotten tougher :francis:

shyt makes me feel pathetic and weak :francis:
You’re definitely not the only one, I’ve been feeling stuck in a few projects in the last 6 months

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Bout to make my first short film…writer and director.

Any filmmakers here got advice on how to best get it out there? I definitely wanna submit it film festivals, I’m not sure if I release it digitally post-production immediately or not. Got a lot of other stuff I need to learn. Feel free to hit my PM.
:ufdup: @Ziggiy

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps

Comics in stores.

I haven't checked your instagram yet, but if I look at the older posts, will I see how all this came about step-by-step? Or do you explain the process on a website/blog?

I think that it'd be cool to see the come-up (and also other creators can learn from it/use it as inspiration).

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I haven't checked your instagram yet, but if I look at the older posts, will I see how all this came about step-by-step? Or do you explain the process on a website/blog?

I think that it'd be cool to see the come-up (and also other creators can learn from it/use it as inspiration).
I don't really detail the process but there are some early looks at the stuff we did on IG.