"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo I just had an artist from Deviant art just get back to me he's only charging me $170 for the book cover!!!!:gladbron: badass!!! cant wait Im gonna get both covers done and my editor is back so we getting started on book 2 editing!!! Plus all my stock investments have been steady, This year gonna be a change I can feel it...:banderas:

Look at homeboys artwork!!!

dnd_party_by_paladinpainter_ddv210y-fullview.jpg

Oh the Ebook (remastered) is finished y'all can pick up a copy right now!!!:gladbron:

51yvPNCM27L.jpg

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:wow:
Sup folks sorry I've been out of commission for a bit .....i found my game source code I thought I lost a couple years ago(HDD died) and have been catching up on were i was previously. Trying to come up with an idea right now.

View media item 20860View media item 20859

What I'm tinkering on
:jbhmm:
I have an idea to make a small parody shooter game out of coli smiles.
The smiley is projected from the face of a robot and changes based on the robots status.
(Current issue is that I can get the smile textures in the engine, create the materials, and setup their placement via sockets. but I have zero knowledge on making models from scratch. I need to make a plane'ol 32x32 flat plane that I can put the various smiles on. Those flat planes will be attached to a given socket location as the character status changes during gameplay.)

Status possibility examples:
  • normal = :mjgrin:
  • low_health = :sadcam:
  • dead = :trash:
  • highest_current_score = :takedat:
  • lowest_current_score = :flabbynsick:
  • kill_streak = :demonic:
  • take_hit = :damn:
  • health_pickup = :ahh:,:noah:
  • friendly_fire_damage = :what:
  • teamkill = :snoop:
  • objective_achieved_self = :myman:
  • objective_achieved_teammate = :gladbron:,:ooh:,:krs:
  • win_round = :jawalrus:,:pachaha:,:steviej:
  • lose_round =:mjcry:,:sadbron:
  • etc, etc, etc

Nothing set in stone, this is just whats going through my head right now.
Current mission is to get the "smile planes" setup so they are the correct size and peaceable via sockets.
(characters running around with items in their hand/on back use "sockets" to denote item location)

photo_99_60393fe91c3cb.jpg

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Oh shyt it's finally finished :ohhh: ....congrats bruh bruh:salute:

Yo I just had an artist from Deviant art just get back to me he's only charging me $170 for the book cover!!!!:gladbron: badass!!! cant wait Im gonna get both covers done and my editor is back so we getting started on book 2 editing!!! Plus all my stock investments have been steady, This year gonna be a change I can feel it...:banderas:

Look at homeboys artwork!!!

dnd_party_by_paladinpainter_ddv210y-fullview.jpg

Oh the Ebook (remastered) is finished y'all can pick up a copy right now!!!:gladbron:

51yvPNCM27L.jpg

I picked u the first edition with the green cover. I'll get this one as well.:blessed: