Crazy thing is... when Trump lost 2020, all he had to do was wait till 2024 and he would have WON for sure. Didn't need to commit crimes

Daps
Boss you know I'm riding with you @Donald J Trump but I just don't understand.

dave-chappelle-dylon.gif

Literally all you had to do was wait. All of the crimes you committed happened after Nov 2020 when the election was stolen from you.

There was no need to break election laws in Georgia or for Jan 6th :dwillhuh:

If you had just accepted the loss and waited, you would have been a definite shoe-in for Nov 2024. People are so irritated with Biden, you would have won easily.

I mean I still think you're gonna win but I think you brought some unnecessary stress on yourself. I don't... I don't understand.

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
That's not how narcissism works, unfortunately for them. Its a disease, and unlike being under the influence you don't go on the rollercoaster of getting high, the comedown, detoxing, withdrawing, and sobering up and come to your senses. Same way that a rapist moves... get your nut first, and put off the potential consequences for another time.

lurker emeritus

low quantity poster
Daps
Reppin
stl (north side)
That's not how narcissism works, unfortunately for them. Its a disease, and unlike being under the influence you don't go on the rollercoaster of getting high, the comedown, detoxing, withdrawing, and sobering up and come to your senses. Same way that a rapist moves... get your nut first, and put off the potential consequences for another time.
kinda like op

Daps
Wonder if Trump has OP instead of Melania penciled in as his Conjugal visitor.

He prolly would keep his mouth shut unlike Stormy :mjlol: :mjlol:

:hhh: Nxgga what? Trump hates fxggots and he loves hoes. Look at him, he a hoe magnet.

The pic on this Men's Fitness cover was taken from the day he pulled Stormy :salute:

Screenshot-20240530-233307-Facebook.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The Stormy Daniels mess was during the 2020 election campaign. If I remember right, it was right after the ”grab em by the p*ssy” video and he wanted to bury another sex scandal.

EDIT: Also Trump would probably still be stealing top secret docs from his presidency

Last edited:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps