Crazy how Sixers paid the Max for a player that can't shoot

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If we do well this season (and it looks to be that way, considering we're 3-1 on our West Coast trip down 3 starters) Everyone will know we're just one piece away. And with Masai mining that african connection... I'm confident we'll be back in contention soon.

Yeah y’all should just sit tight and let Masai do his job. I got a feeling y’all gon be ok.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need a wing player that can create their own shot..... bad

they should try to trade him for Wiggins or DRussell. Not sure those teams would oblige though. He's been expose..I always thought he would be a superstar but in the back of my mind, had a feeling he wouldn't get that much better after his first year. He's not even as good as Lamar Odom, who's never made an all star, but Simmons does.
Imagine Dray and Simmons on the same team
:hhh:
that’s just a horrible idea

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He can shoot, anybody can shoot.

He just refuses to shoot for inexplicable reasons
Its mental. Antonio Daniels on Sirius XM NBA channel broke it down and said its all mental -basically saying yeah he made that 3 in the preseason game and everyone in the building went nuts but he wants to see how Simmons reacts once he shoots a couple of threes in a real game. What if he misses two or three three pointers, does he have the guts to take another? Or does he revert back to the non shooting Ben Simmons again. Missing a number of three pointers in a row can crush certain players psyche. Only a certain amount of players can keep taking them without getting into a funk and losing confidence

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
thought this was about Horford, imagine paying like a 34 year old washed up big man all that money? :hhh:

Danny Ainge the Mastermind strikes again

Thank God he didn't pay $100 mill for a dude with rickedy knees, slowing down, too scared to go to the paint, and averages 5 rebounds a game

:blessed:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been said this as long as hes their pg they wont win a title, they can sag off hin to much to help contain joel

U put him at the 4 he probably loses a bit of the advantages he has running the show for philly