Crazy how Sixers paid the Max for a player that can't shoot

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
shyt is absolutely mind boggling

Dude is just a Rugby player with no basketball instincts. He travels everytime he has the ball, and ruins spacing for Embiid

ben-simmons-three-twitter.5a176cb9.fill-735x490.jpg

"Fooled y'all nikkas"

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't understand why he doesn't even try, at least on away games when they are up a few points. That way it won't be too much pressure or cause too much fan reaction like it would at home games. The coach just needs to challenge him to a attempt 1 jumpshot a quarter. That's it, that's not too much to ask.

He may never score outside the paint but at least he's beautiful :wub: I wonder if Tinashe still stalking him? :patrice:

giphy.gif

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't understand why he doesn't even try, at least on away games when they are up a few points. That way it won't be too much pressure or cause too much fan reaction like it would at home games. The coach just needs to challenge him to a attempt 1 jumpshot a quarter. That's it, that's not too much to ask.

He may never score outside the paint but at least he's beautiful :wub: I wonder if Tinashe still stalking him? :patrice:

giphy.gif

How hyped the crowd got when he hit that 3 a while back should have been enough motivation for him to at least try.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
He's potential trade bait....He has the #1 pick stigma behind him

The real problem is going to be Tobias. There is a reason the bucks, orlando, pistons, and clippers all said no to this nikka. The lytics say he's not that guy either.

Max Players don't get traded 4 times.

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How hyped the crowd got when he hit that 3 a while back should have been enough motivation for him to at least try.

You would think, but it may have just made him more scared. :mjcry:

IDK, I'm starting to feel its a lost cause to even think he will try this season. :yeshrug: Tristan Thompson put up a 3, then it energized Ben to play more defense all of a sudden but not make a shot himself???......I wish I was the team psychologist, I just wanna know what is he thinking??????

I want to know WHY, like maybe when he was a kid and he was making a 3 point shot someone grabbed his butt or his wiener and now he's too triggered to make jumpshots :mjtf:.......that would at least be a REASON :ld:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
they need a wing player that can create their own shot..... bad

they should try to trade him for Wiggins or DRussell. Not sure those teams would oblige though. He's been expose..I always thought he would be a superstar but in the back of my mind, had a feeling he wouldn't get that much better after his first year. He's not even as good as Lamar Odom, who's never made an all star, but Simmons does.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

IDK, I'm starting to feel its a lost cause to even think he will try this season. :yeshrug: Tristan Thompson put up a 3, then it energized Ben to play more defense all of a sudden but not make a shot himself???......I wish I was the team psychologist, I just wanna know what is he thinking??????

I want to know WHY, like maybe when he was a kid and he was making a 3 point shot someone grabbed his butt or his wiener and now he's too triggered to make jumpshots :mjtf:.......that would at least be a REASON :ld:

If a team psychologist is needed to help someone make a 3 pointer....

:ld:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Was he like this in college as well?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's potential trade bait....He has the #1 pick stigma behind him

The real problem is going to be Tobias. There is a reason the bucks, orlando, pistons, and clippers all said no to this nikka. The lytics say he's not that guy either.

Max Players don't get traded 4 times.
What’s the reason?