Crazy how Queen Latifa is regular size now In 2023

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
There shall be no Queen Latifah slander. She is a legend.

you-dont-come-for-the-queen-honey.gif
FOH anybody can get it. Take your ass back to LSA with that bullshyt negged witcho uglyass.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
FOH anybody can get it. Take your ass back to LSA with that bullshyt negged witcho uglyass.

Aww, it sounds like you're PMSing and got your little feelings hurt by my post! This is my last post I'll address to you: go cry and corner and get over it you little cowardly azz baby lol! This is only the internet so stop taking everything so seriously.

cowardly-lion-wizard-of-oz.gif

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Aww, it sounds like you're PMSing and got your little feelings hurt by my post! This is my last post I'll address to you: go cry and corner and get over it you little cowardly azz baby lol! This is only the internet so stop taking everything so seriously.

cowardly-lion-wizard-of-oz.gif
You took it serious first love. Talking bout no slander ain't nobody above being joked about nor legitimate criticism. That stan shyt is so pathetic I've been a Latifah fan since she debuted and have no problem making lighthearted jokes about my favorite artists. They're human just like me and you. I appreciate their art but that's where it stops I do not worship any celebrity. If you died today or tomorrow I promise you that woman would not mourn. :francis:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Imma say it anytime her name comes up: This girl is proof of how fine Queen Latifah could've been. They look like mother and daughter to me