QUEENS NY

200.gif

I don't get it

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
there's been dozens of other Crash games on non sony platforms since the early 2000s. /ruins joke
But the first 3 games and CTR are all anybody cares about with Crash. Says something that nobody remembers that Crash has had a whole bunch of games on stuff like Gamecube and DS

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
But the first 3 games and CTR are all anybody cares about with Crash. Says something that nobody remembers that Crash has had a whole bunch of games on stuff like Gamecube and DS
This. The Naughty Dog crash is all we count.

And this is a re-imagining of those.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Cant front its weird as fukk seeing the first 3 crash games on a nintendo platform. That being said im double dippin and coppin for Switch indefinitely. Crash Trilogy on the go is too hard to pass up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New DLC level

At E3 2018, I went hands-on with a portion of a brand new level being added to all versions of the Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy: Future Tense. Future Tense is accessed in Crash Warped via a floating platform in the hub and is available from the very beginning of the game. It's a completely original, futuristic level featuring some familiar hazards that have been molded or reimagined to form far more difficult challenges. The level takes place in a chrome, futuristic setting, but it includes some redesigned ideas from the cut Waterfall level, such as water wheels. You won't see any actual Waterfalls, but you may see some nods to the cut hazards!

Future Tense is completable at any point in Crash Warped, but all the collectibles cannot be gotten until you've unlocked some other abilities by playing through the game. So you can try it right away when you pick up Crash, since the level is free and included with the game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PC version runs like a dream. Going from 30fps on PS4 to 120+fps on PC is a night and day difference. Game is so much better.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XB1 was a first day cop over here. Game is awesome. Gonna rock with it the whole summer.

Gorgeous graphics, easy to pick up and play, super fun. So glad Crash Bandicoot has come back into favor. It might be the GOAT game franchise to me - I know thats a bold statement.