Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Uncharted 4 made me realize how much gaming has progressed since Crash Bandicoot. I havent played Crash 2 in a decade so i cant remember if Crash actually controlled as assy as it does in Uncharted 4, but that shyt was rough!

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 4 made me realize how much gaming has progressed since Crash Bandicoot. I havent played Crash 2 in a decade so i cant remember if it actually controlled as assy as it does in Uncharted 4, but that shyt was rough!
That was Crash 1 and that level didn't feel like the originals. I'm playing Crash 2 on my PC lately and it feels normal, on UC4 that Crash 1 level feels off. I heard it was a slightly altered version. Crash 2 plays/feels fine.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vicarious Visions says the 3 games will be a "crazy remaster" :blessed:

but... this Skylanders game look lowkey fun. :jbhmm:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh so this is a real remake like Ratchet and Clank? :ohhh:
Well that was remake/reimagining so it had elements of the first game but with new worlds/gameplay etc.
This game will retain the levels/gameplay of the original 3 games but I guess "fully remaster from the ground up" the visuals/sound. So I expect 1080P/60fps with new HD textures, environment model, sound effects etc. Maybe some polished controls for the first crash game would be nice. The first crash game is a little stiffer than the 2nd and 3rd game. The 2nd game plays fine even today(I'm playing it on PCSX2)

Think of like this
3ZiIfjD.png

or the Modern Warefare "remaster" which looks like a remake

IeUA4d6.jpg

This isn't going to a be a simple PS1 port with HD res.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
They should only do one remaster and give us a new one. On no Satanism the level design of the OGs are really good. I don't think developers these days have that passion anymore.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They should only do one remaster and give us a new one. On no Satanism the level design of the OGs are really good. I don't think developers these days have that passion anymore.
Why one?? We getting all three remastered :blessed:

and there's a rumor that a new one is in the makings.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is from Skylanders Imaginator's Crash Bandicoot stage and I have to admit, it looks pretty damn fun. I might cop the skylanders, shyt look fun.

This is B roll footage but someone put old crash music over it.

Again this is NOT the Crash Bandicoot remake but Crash footage from Skylanders Imaginators coming in OCT.

hWSULC5.gif

If the remake has these graphics
6c9fd4db3d.png

IWAgEmM.gif

Can't wait.