Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy PS4/Switch/PC/XB1

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Trailer

$39.99 Pre Order Up
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...logy/cid=UP0002-CUSA07402_00-CRASHNSANETRLOGY

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...depth-details/

We at Vicarious Visions love Crash, and we’re super excited for everyone to play the N. Sane Trilogy. But we can’t fly everyone out to Anaheim to play it in person, so here’s a peek that answers some burning questions. And the biggest question everyone keeps asking us, “Is this a remaster or a remake?”
The answer is not simple.

It’s practically impossible to make a traditional remaster of the original Naughty Dog games. They’re roughly 20 years old, and technology has advanced significantly in that time. The original code and assets are nearly unusable. Nearly.

But we don’t consider this a remake. We know how much you all love the original games, so we didn’t want to fully remake them. The N. Sane Trilogy is a remaster plus.

The first step in our remaster plus was to truly understand what made the Naughty Dog games special and why fans still love them to this day. The best way to understand a game is to play it, and boy, did we play the Crash games. We played them to the point that we broke controllers from mashing the jump button too much. We studied original concept art and commercials for inspiration. And we went even further back to understand the material that originally inspired Naughty Dog, including Who Framed Roger Rabbit? and Looney Tunes.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Was said to be "fully remastered from the ground up".

I'm not sure if that means "Ratchet and Clank" fully remastered or what. So glad Skylanders isn't the only thing Crash was coming out in.

@Kamikaze Revy
@-DMP-

Technically you guys were wrong.

You said Skylanders would be the ONLY thing that Crash would come out in.

A fully remastered from the ground up trilogy says otherwise.

U LOSE :ufdup:

breh i said like 30 minutes before the thing started that it would be the original three brought to ps4. (was wrong about it being to introduce ps1 classics tho)

you even dapped the post :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh i said like 30 minutes before the thing started that it would be the original three brought to ps4. (was wrong about it being to introduce ps1 classics tho)

you even dapped the post :stopitslime:
I'm guessing this is gonna be similar to Ratchet PS4 or at best, OOT/MM 3DS with new lighting, textures, 3d models and sound but retaining the same physics/levels etc. :wow:

s71tTCK.png

Either way, PS brehs ate good tonight :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, by the way, last I've heard, there's still a new game coming. SIEJ.
:blessed:

Sony Japan developed Crash game?

:wow:

:lupe:

:lupe:

Can't wait for that collection :wow:

Pretty much all but confirmed.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of those hits were from you alone :scust:
usrFpSC.gif

I'm hoping this shyt get that Ratchet treatment. IGN bytch ass said Ratchet was a "remaster" when it was announced:

During The PlayStation Experience keynote, Insomniac announced that Ratchet and Clank Remastered will be hitting PS4 on April 12, 2016 in the United States. (Update: Sony has confirmed via the PlayStation Blog that Ratchet and Clank Remastered will be released on April 15 in France, and April 20 in the rest