Crash Bandicoot 1... the saving system.... the fukk

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
1dX7YL2.jpg

this controller was terrible for 2d fighters...actually, terrible all around lol

Then I got a dual shock controller :whew:
:damn: wtf is this shyt!

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The demo discs :wow:

I think mine came with demos of Crash 2, Tomb Raider 2, and Jet Moto 2. Since Crash 1 was the only full game I had at the time, I played all of those demos to death
Mine had Tekken 2, 2Xtreme, Twisted Metal, Colony Wars, and I forgot the other ones. It took me awhile to figure out that you could flip the thumbnails and punch the code on the back of them to play more demos and see more game trailers.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
The demo discs :wow:

I think mine came with demos of Crash 2, Tomb Raider 2, and Jet Moto 2. Since Crash 1 was the only full game I had at the time, I played all of those demos to death

jet moto tho :wow:that difficulty

Lucky for me my dad was into video games and knew to get a memory card with the damn PlayStation.

I think my first games were NBA Shootout '97 (lol) Crash 2, Xtreme Games, NFL GameDay '97 (that juke move).

When that Syphon Filter came out tho :whoo:

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I probably owned 3 or 4 official memory cards and like 10 3rd party ones in my life across all systems. Even had one that had a switch you could hit for an extra 15 blocks.

In the beginning just being able to have 15 blocks with of space was :gladbron:. But then they would fill up fast and would leave you:feedme:for another one since you wouldn't want to lose your progress by overwriting the saves. God forbid you had a game that took two blocks for a save:why:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
jet moto tho :wow:that difficulty

Lucky for me my dad was into video games and knew to get a memory card with the damn PlayStation.

I think my first games were NBA Shootout '97 (lol) Crash 2, Xtreme Games, NFL GameDay '97 (that juke move).

When that Syphon Filter came out tho :whoo:
The rubberbanding was REAL in that game. Still loved it tho.