Craig Mack was gonna be the first artist on Deathrow East

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
source-september-1996-84_2.jpg

I remember in the cover article of this September 1996 The Source issue they were at a Death Row party with Suge and they mentioned Craig Mack was there and Suge said he was the first artist on Death Row East and would be followed by K-Solo, who was there via Sam Sneed. Crazy how this issue dropped a few weeks before Pac was killed.
There’s Not Much To Show For K-Solo’s Time On Death Row…Except This Rare Freestyle With Kurupt (Audio)

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
source-september-1996-84_2.jpg

I remember in the cover article of this September 1996 The Source issue they were at a Death Row party with Suge and they mentioned Craig Mack was there and Suge said he was the first artist on Death Row East and would be followed by K-Solo, who was there via Sam Sneed. Crazy how this issue dropped a few weeks before Pac was killed.
There’s Not Much To Show For K-Solo’s Time On Death Row…Except This Rare Freestyle With Kurupt (Audio)

I remember this issue....If I remember correctly there was a 2 page spread on a black background with red print listing a lineup for Death Row East....I dont remember Mack being on there but I absolutely remember K-Solo. Crazy thinking that label never got going....

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Story checks out in my opinion...

Craig Mack's second album:

1. ...Was executive produced by Eric B.
2. ...had cuts on there that were produced by Johnny J
3. ...came out on a West Coast label
I just researched and yup.....all true

• Dap