CRACKHEAD FIGHTS GRIZZLY BEAR .... beats its ass... grizzly bear runs away.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:unimpressed:
This was the equivalent of gettin a punch in at the weigh in/promotional photo shoot and calling it a win.
Until you go toe to toe on land, this ain't nothing other than sucker punch status type shyt.​

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
fighting crackheads never been a walk in the park

I took on a pair that criss crossed like ninja gaiden.
I fought a crackhead for bugging up while I was walking with my wife a while ago. Breh I laced this nikka several times with some bombs and dude just kept getting back up. shyt was crazy

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
full

Q87w22.gif

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I legit saw a crackhead nikka outrun a Doberman. Doberman was on his ass then that :wtf: shifted into 5th gear and was gone. After a block or so the Doberman stopped and was looking flabbergasted

giphy.gif

We need a Crackhead Olympics real talk. Everybody has a story about a crackhead doing some super human feats

If you have the medals be different size/potency of rocks too :wow: They would show all the way out

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He could have easily drowned it

Nah, bear neck muscles are WAY stronger than human neck muscles. Look at the size of the head they have to keep upright. Plus you have all that girth you're trying to squeeze around, you can't even close on your other arm properly.

And the bear only lost because the fight mattered more to the human than to him. You don't want a situation where the bear actually thinks its fighting for its life and has no escape.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Nah, bear neck muscles are WAY stronger than human neck muscles. Look at the size of the head they have to keep upright. Plus you have all that girth you're trying to squeeze around, you can't even close on your other arm properly.

And the bear only lost because the fight mattered more to the human than to him. You don't want a situation where the bear actually thinks its fighting for its life and has no escape.
:dame:!!!!