Crackdowngrade 3 (Crackdown 1 vs Crackdowngrade3) Video

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk could you “understand the reviews” if you have not played it?? :dahell:

lol...let’s see if you can figure out on your own why I didn’t initially believe it warranted shytty reviews...btw me understanding something doesn’t equate to me agreeing w/ it...it literally means I understand the viewpoint even if it’s different from mine

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
lol...let’s see if you can figure out on your own why I didn’t initially believe it warranted shytty reviews...btw me understanding something doesn’t equate to me agreeing w/ it...it literally means I understand the viewpoint even if it’s different from mine
Nah I can’t figure out shyt :martin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Son. Honestly. From the outside looking in. Would u wanna play that bullshyt if u never heard of it before? I mean the shyt dont even look current gen.

fwiw...I’ve seen a decent amount of gameplay videos and played it @ a friend’s

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The hell are you talking about?

No way in hell it looks like a last gen game.

I’m playing it, not watching cherrypicked YouTube videos.

Y’all some fukking weirdos man.

Sony stan bubble is fukked up :smh:

nikka. Not asthetically. Physics wise tho? Damn straight. And I HAVE the game nikka. U forget I have a One X.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Biggest downgrade this gen. Watch Dogs not even close

Larrybox flopped this gen game wise
Naw, That's Dead Rising 4. Both games have a ton in common though and I feel Crackdown was done lazily while Dead Rising 4 was lazy and malicious.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And after playing it on your one X you felt it didn't even look current gen, interesting :jbhmm:

Damn you Sylvania :francis:
Why dont u read my other posts on the subject. The game doesnt asthetically look last gen. It’s physics look last gen. Fam I could post up a screenshot of me playing the fukking game on my One X.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm upset.

I don't own an Xbox but if I did this was one of my anticipated titles. I enjoyed the first crackdown.

This video put me in a bad mood.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

:laff:
@Rekkapryde @Fatboi1

The cloud brehs!! :wow:

All jokes aside this is a remarkably enlightening video. Holy shyt that AI. Microsoft really conditioned its base to stop expecting quality experiences from their studios.

Next gen they will be accepting mediocre games on game pass with open arms :wow:

Gaming is changing.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm upset.

I don't own an Xbox but if I did this was one of my anticipated titles. I enjoyed the first crackdown.

This video put me in a bad mood.
Video is cherry picked lies.

In reality the game is much improved over the first. Small details like shooting a gun out of someone’s hand were replaced with 9 different rocket launchers, gravity grenades, tether guns, etc so there is really no need to be shooting at peoples hands.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
nikka. Not asthetically. Physics wise tho? Damn straight. And I HAVE the game nikka. U forget I have a One X.

breh don't even bother w dude he was in here a while back arguing about the length of quantam break with me. A game I have beaten multiple times(to see the different game choices etc) come to find out this nikka didn't even play the game. Just arguing to :cape: for anything microsoft :martin: