Coworkers giving you TOO MUCH INFO about their personal lives.

Fur Elise

summertime fine.
Daps
Reppin
South
This is my life! I know about my coworker's former drug addiction, her domestic violence disputes, her STD's ... etc

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Für Elise;4384173 said:
This is my life! I know about my coworker's former drug addiction, her domestic violence disputes, her STD's ... etc

drop a story or two, thats what this thread is for.

what drug was she addicted to?

Sounds like this 'Steve" is you

:mjpls:

naw i actually don't really like talking to steve cause he is like a 40 something year old guy who brags to me about smoking pot and throwing wild crazy parties then tries to talk to me about shytty movies from the 80s that they show on the basic cable.

here is an example of what steve basically says to me everyday: "I throw huge parties and smoke weed all the time bro hey did you ever see ferris buelers day off?" hes annoying

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
Never listening to any bullshyt people at work try to talk about. Anything they say gets one of three responses:

1. "Oh, for real?"
2. "Dang."
3. "That's crazy."

Then I go back to work. :tony:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh, but she used to always try to invite me over to her house to hang out with her husband and friends. It was always an individual invitation too, she always wanted to get me around HER people

damn she was trying to sacrifice your ass

:skip:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Für Elise;4384173 said:

I am more than certain you invite it.

Just tell them to stfu and kim got damn...

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Für Elise;4384354 said:
Meth, she used to make it

Nah, she over shares

you work with an ex meth cook? damn thats fukking crazy, what sort of industry are you in?

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
drop a story or two, thats what this thread is for.

what drug was she addicted to?

naw i actually don't really like talking to steve cause he is like a 40 something year old guy who brags to me about smoking pot and throwing wild crazy parties then tries to talk to me about shytty movies from the 80s that they show on the basic cable.

here is an example of what steve basically says to me everyday: "I throw huge parties and smoke weed all the time bro hey did you ever see ferris buelers day off?" hes annoying

Sounds like "steve' is living the life

Who wouldnt want to be 40 throwing parties chillin smoking banging them young padwans.

Steve is winning breh quit hating :salute:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Sounds like "steve' is living the life

Who wouldnt want to be 40 throwing parties chillin smoking banging them young padwans.

Steve is winning breh quit hating :salute:

yeah but have you ever seen 'the breakfast club'?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Für Elise;4384372 said:
you dont have to say, its cool i understand, what do you consider the craziest thing she has ever told you?