Coworkers giving you TOO MUCH INFO about their personal lives.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
so there is a new waitress today at work, its her first day. im not really paying her no mind(i dont even know this girl's name) i do however notice she is fat, like 250-300 pound range i would guess. I was walking by her at one point and she was talking to another coworker of ours Steve. Steve was talking with her about something im not sure what but she started saying "Yeah i really dont like to use soap or deodorant" :scusthov: this is a big bytch and she is claiming that she doesn't wash herself with soap :gag: so steve says "oh so you like to keep it all natural?" and she replies back "oh no i don't keep it all natural down here" and she points to her crotch "its completely shaven." :sadbron:

has something like this ever happened to you at work? this hit caught me off guard cause I dont even know this girls name and cause she is so fat. also would any of you coli dudes/lesbos eat her p*ssy?

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Sounds like she was just really feeling Steve and was in that say whatever, agree with everything mode to get him interested and coming after them big drawls. :manny:

Steve: I love me a girl who can suck the nut from deep out my dikk.
Big Girl: Oh wow really, cuz that's that shyt i do like. :queen:
Steve: :obama::shaq:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
shakes-head-o.gif

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so there is a new waitress today at work, its her first day. im not really paying her no mind(i dont even know this girl's name) i do however notice she is fat, like 250-300 pound range i would guess. I was walking by her at one point and she was talking to another coworker of ours Steve. Steve was talking with her about something im not sure what but she started saying "Yeah i really dont like to use soap or deodorant" :scusthov: this is a big bytch and she is claiming that she doesn't wash herself with soap :gag: so steve says "oh so you like to keep it all natural?" and she replies back "oh no i don't keep it all natural down here" and she points to her crotch "its completely shaven." :sadbron:

has something like this ever happened to you at work? this hit caught me off guard cause I dont even know this girls name and cause she is so fat. also would any of you coli dudes/lesbos eat her p*ssy?

umm of course not. but u have my permission to go head and muff that up. we wont judge u for it. i promise.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Sounds like she was just really feeling Steve and was in that say whatever, agree with everything mode to get him interested and coming after them big drawls. :manny:

yeah i think so. steve and i both walked away and looked at each other with the :ooh:face followed by the :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Uhh..thats great...can you go get that glass of water i asked you for now? :usure: