COWBOY on WHY HIM BLACC SAM & ALL MONEY IN CREW DONT SPEAK & IF THEY BLAME HIM FOR NIP PASSING!

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
lol. Cowboy showed him how to hustle ? Not Sam?
nipsey said he first saw cowboy he was selling some bullshyt merchandise in front of that strip mall nip owned. nip was a teenager.

nip started hanging with the nikka every day after that. cowboy was a grown man, why wasnt he hanging with getting money brother, instead of selling bullshyt shirts and other stuff on the corner lol

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nipsey said he first saw cowboy he was selling some bullshyt merchandise in front of that strip mall nip owned. nip was a teenager.

nip started hanging with the nikka every day after that. cowboy was a grown man, why wasnt he hanging with getting money brother, instead of selling bullshyt shirts and other stuff on the corner lol
All I know is in present day Cowboy is broken and Sam is still getting money

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
All I know is in present day Cowboy is broken and Sam is still getting money
There dope. Sam also never fell into the trap of gang banging like nip. They two different people who choose different ways.

Which is why he hates the 60s, cause they was bigger influence on his brother life and death then he was.

Maybe he shoulda took him under his wing, instead of having him have to look up to dope heads like cowboy

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Nip is Lil Kev Mac Aka Lil Thundacat, Cowboys name, if I'm not mistaken
ETs6bS3UYAANQQz.jpg

so herman got 3 damn names... thundacat lil kevmac cowboy