COWBOY on WHY HIM BLACC SAM & ALL MONEY IN CREW DONT SPEAK & IF THEY BLAME HIM FOR NIP PASSING!

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Hold up, wasn't Cowboy one of those instigators who was pointing fingers at Big U or something? Now they pointing fingers at Cowboy too? :mjlol:Nipsey's posse and stans are dangerous, man. They about to get more people killed over rumors.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hold up, wasn't Cowboy one of those instigators who was pointing fingers at Big U or something? Now they pointing fingers at Cowboy too? :mjlol:Nipsey's posse and stans are dangerous, man. They about to get more people killed over rumors.
California gang culture is crazy ( I didn’t watch this clip yet ) they are mad at cowboy for taking the stand to even say nip didn’t call Eric a snitch . Cowboy didn’t see the shooting so he couldn’t even say anything about that .

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Honestly with those charges he had he shouldn’t have even been allowed to be around.

I hope he was actually innocent or something cause that wasn’t a good look for Nip. I understand that was his big and all but still

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
No he wasn't. Cowboy never goes against U.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Honestly with those charges he had he shouldn’t have even been allowed to be around.

I hope he was actually innocent or something cause that wasn’t a good look for Nip. I understand that was his big and all but still

What charges exactly?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN

Who cowboy had charges or shytty cuz?

Nevermind someone said cowboy was an offender