Covid will be a leading cause of death in the U.S. indefinitely, whether or not the pandemic is 'over'

Daps
nikka stop being a fakkit, we don’t obsess over you brehs. We talk to you with patience and respect. Enjoy your night assuming we have the same time zone and your life because in the end your doomed my brother if you don’t repent.
Calls me a fakkit, then says “we talk to you with patience and respect” lmao

Yes the group of people who want to doom thousands of women to die annually by stopping them from receiving healthcare is very respectful. Mind you that’s just one evil thing y’all do. The list is long

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Calls me a fakkit, then says “we talk to you with patience and respect” lmao

Yes the group of people who want to doom thousands of women to die annually by stopping them from receiving healthcare is very respectful. Mind you that’s just one evil thing y’all do. The list is long
I call everybody a fakkit who annoys me or just to talk shyt. I’m not truly insulting you, have some thick skin breh. I don’t recall being able to participate in the roe v wade overturn to carry that blame. Slow down now. Anyways breh it’s all love, I’ll be relentless because I can’t pull you out of hell.

Give me the shytty list you made.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Easy explanation is that COVID is the predominant virus. I'm not a scientist, I just play one on TV... but I have not contracted COVID once and guess what? I also haven't contracted a cold since Nov 2019.

It seems that by avoiding COVID, I have successfully dodged common colds too, even though I wasn't actively trying to avoid colds.
Loooooooooooooooooool false. Yall will see very very soon.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I’m vaccinated. Had it twice (that I actually know of because I think that I actually had it four times). This last time, it felt like it kicked my ass more.
:mjcry:

The fukk was the purpose in getting vaccinated? We’re still getting the shyt and it doesn’t seem to help. That’s what makes me believe that the government and Biden Administration were on some bullshyt forcing people to get it.
:mjtf:
It would be wise them things alone breh. They aren’t good. Repent for even taking them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rode the M train into Manhattan yersday. 50-11 MFs coughing. non of the coughing people had on masks. few people still care.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
People around me have started wearing masks again what's the deal ? Something new ?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
People around me have started wearing masks again what's the deal ? Something new ?

maybe they don't want to give you what they got or don't to catch covid themselves. some people learn from their 1st covid experience and try to avoid getting covid a second time.