O Positive

:blessed:

:youngsabo:
ExemplaryCheapCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He blatantly called it the Chinese virus again.

:snoop:
Just say “the virus that originated from China”, or just call it by name. You’re the president. Don’t purposely piss people off at a time like this.

But his base loves any negativity directed at non-white people. So this is making up for the campaign rally cancellations.
I don't even buy into the idea of saying a virus originated from a particular region is racist. We have several viruses for example that are named after locations around the world like West Nile Virus and shyt.

I'm more laughing that this guy really really finds it important to highlight the virus is Chinese in origin as if it people who are worried about getting sick, already sick, or dying give a shyt about it being labeled the Chinese virus. It tells you what type of people are in this administration. You probably have more people in The White House discussing his re-election chances and how to use its Chinese as successful election rhetoric than they care about having an effective response to this shyt. They are only now doing things to mitigate the damage which they should have been doing from the get-go because people have been on their ass these past few weeks and even then it seems like its pulling teeth to get the Trump administration to act with any maturity about this shyt.

But making sure everyone knows the virus is Chinese is the most important thing in their mind. lol..

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even buy into the idea of saying a virus originated from a particular region is race. We have several viruses for example that are named after locations around the world like West Nile Virus and shyt.

I'm more laughing that this guy really really finds it important to highlight the virus is Chinese in origin as if it people who are worried about getting sick, already sick, or dying give a shyt about it being labeled the Chinese virus. It tells you what type of people are in this administration. You probably have more people in The White House discussing his re-election chances and how to use its Chinese as successful election rhetoric than they care about having an effective response to this shyt. They are only now doing things to mitigate the damage which they should have been doing from the get-go because people have been on their ass these past few weeks and even then it seems like its pulling teeth to get the Trump administration to act with any maturity about this shyt.

But making sure everyone knows the virus is Chinese is the most important thing in their mind. lol..

He basically saidbecause china claimed american soldiers put it in china .so like a child he wants to get even. Thats why hes now blatantly calling it that

:mjlol:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I'm starting to think that we're not even getting an NFL season. Even being optimistic, if this thing slows down by the summer, it will pop back up in the fall. This feels like a year of our lives that’s just wasted and we’ll just have to adjust to a new normal for a while.