COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Yep I just read it. fukking chinks:snoop::snoop::snoop: I hope South Africa being a developed nation in Africa has a good health care. fukk I dont want my trip to get fukked up. fukking yellow ass chinks man.:snoop:
Bro i repped you for no hard feelings but you really are fr killing me with your posts.

My mans got millions of pounds of Platinum and Gold bars buried in a location only he knows about in Africa. :mjlol:

Like dang, you GOT to get there! Lmao

I aint knockin you breh you just funny af without tryin to be is all.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps

It should spread quickly in ny

Couple ppl in the comments saying its fake.

And some dude from Beijing China also said that news is meant to scare and not to freak out if you in NY. Who is he? Nobody. Just food for thought.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bro i repped you for no hard feelings but you really are fr killing me with your posts.

My mans got millions of pounds of Platinum and Gold bars buried in a location only he knows about in Africa. :mjlol:

Like dang, you GOT to get there! Lmao

I aint knockin you breh you just funny af without tryin to be is all.
:russ:

But breh.... I'm really trying to return to Africa on God.:wow: I've had enough of Latin America. I'm just tired of Chinese people destructive/careless way of living fukking shyt up for all of us. Not just what they eat and spreading viruses but also fukking up wild life/nature and even ruining certain tourist spots(they are well known for that) and also POLLUTION. The most reckless group of people on the planet behind cacs and its a BILLION of them. smdh.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
:russ:

But breh.... I'm really trying to return to Africa on God.:wow: I've had enough of Latin America. I'm just tired of Chinese people destructive/careless way of living fukking shyt up for all of us. Not just what they eat and spreading viruses but also fukking up wild life/nature and even ruining certain tourist spots(they are well known for that) and also POLLUTION. The most reckless group of people on the planet behind cacs and its a BILLION of them. smdh.
Bro I know you are. Its the funniest shyt lol. You really really need to get there. :laff:

But fo real...I want to go there for my own reasons and I also definitely feel you on the Chinese. Every single thing you said was already starting to hit me...like "damn their eating habits is really about to fukk the entire world in tha ass..." its selfish as all fukk but it aint like they meant for THIS to happen. It sucks for everyone.

But anyway at least you have proper funding and knowledge to be able to do something like that. I cant even fathom/figure out how to move to a different state, let alone continent.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bro I know you are. Its the funniest shyt lol. You really really need to get there. :laff:

But fo real...I want to go there for my own reasons and I also definitely feel you on the Chinese. Every single thing you said was already starting to hit me...like "damn their eating habits is really about to fukk the entire world in tha ass..." its selfish as all fukk but it aint like they meant for THIS to happen. It sucks for everyone.

But anyway at least you have proper funding and knowledge to be able to do something like that. I cant even fathom/figure out how to move to a different state, let alone continent.
Appreciate it.

But yea tryna hit up South Africa badly. Just hope this shyt does not hit there badly its already in Botswana which borders SA. Yea the Chinese didnt mean for this to happen but as a people they are careless.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Appreciate it.

But yea tryna hit up South Africa badly. Just hope this shyt does not hit there badly its already in Botswana which borders SA. Yea the Chinese didnt mean for this to happen but as a people they are careless.
I genuinely hope you are able to get there and I hope you and all tha other beautiful Black folk stay safe.

Aw yea, I was just playing Devil's Advocate. They probably don't give a damn at all.