COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I have 2 hospitals within a 5 mile radius of me that have been closed for about 5 years or so. No idea what it would take to get them up and running but this is definitely what its coming to.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
its for the stock market,,, i dont think they can stop this fall though . Anymore restrictions or shutdowns will just cause more investors to panc

Crazy thing is that these late press conferences just cause the market to open deep in the red, which scares other people into making more rash moves.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So airlines are basically asking for bailouts......

All of that money made and still that close to the edge.....

They gonna have to do a huge revamping of the airline and cruise industry. Too much potential of germs both on the vehicles and their ports. They gotta increase the cleaning efforts and the number of available hand sanitizer machines. I'm talking all over the ships and everyone gonna have to apply some before they board the ships and planes. All these tsa agents getting it don't surprise me since they interact with thousands of people on a daily basis especially at major airports.
finally they closed the borders here in canada
Trump been trying to do that his whole term in Mexico. Watch them close the borders themselves. :mjgrin: