COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
even using sports as an example...many soccer leagues were still going (just without fans) until the NBA shut down

i Gurantee if gobert didn't test positive all these sports still would be playing with empty arenas like the ufc yesterday

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Is this sensationalism?

not really...
...from what ive read/heard...
...this thing will probably be seasonal like the regular flu.

It'll subside in the summer, and then come back in the fall/winter...
...thing is...the overwhelming majority of people really dont have anything to worry about.

Problem is politicians on both the left and right are using this as an opportunity to shyt on the other side...and media gets clicks/views from keeping people in fear.

Only thing you can do is stay healthy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Shut down the world when there isn't even 6 thousand dead from this, this really goes to show if there was a fast moving really deadly virus how fukked we would be.

and to think all countries had to do is close the borders to china for a month

only one person has died in canada from this a old geezer in BC

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Shut down the world when there isn't even 6 thousand dead from this, this really goes to show if there was a fast moving really deadly virus how fukked we would be.

Exactly. People are forgetting that there are a 1000 other diseases and viruses that you can just as easily catch, but because we're in this world of everything in your hand or on your TV, people can't escape it.

A planet of 7B people, we're willing to close the world for the sake of a few thousand deaths? :dry:

Swine Flu took out half a million people and the public wasn't going crazy like this. The media and social media have really fukked up with this :dry:

The stress and panic that people are putting themselves through is going to be the bigger killer :facepalm:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The time to panic is here, I’m logging off of everything. See y’all IF this shyt gets handled, if not it was a pleasure posting all these years :salute:

my nikka this is the best time to be posting on an Internet forum tf you talmbout logging off, see you later

like we really know each other in real life or some shyt :dead:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

The idea is to shut things down so you dont see a huge number of dead. If you wait until the bodies pile up its too late.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
id be pissed if i owned like a mom and pop restaurant and now have to close

think of all the food you have purchased etc. that will go to waste, staff not paid you not paid bills mounting up
Some type of relief needs to be given to those ppl

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
Exactly. People are forgetting that there are a 1000 other diseases and viruses that you can just as easily catch, but because we're in this world of everything in your hand or on your TV, people can't escape it.

A planet of 7B people, we're willing to close the world for the sake of a few thousand deaths? :dry:

Swine Flu took out half a million people and the public wasn't going crazy like this. The media and social media have really fukked up with this :dry:

The stress and panic that people are putting themselves through is going to be the bigger killer :facepalm:

This has barely started, breh.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Any one work with or have experience with life insurance policies/companies?:feedme:

How the hell are they gonna shell out all this money at one time?:lupe:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
all this shut down ish has me worries, you have millionaire doctors and millionaire politicans making these decisions that effect folks just getting by.

So government shuts down restaurants and bars, how are those people suppose to make money? Ain't no zion williamson to cover your paycheck for the next month, how are you suppose to buy groceries, pay rent?

Plus if things don't get better in 2 weeks then what?

Even for folks who are working from home like its all good these greedy ass companies will start laying off mass employees as well, if you can work from home and get it done so can sayesh in india for 3 bucks a hour.

I hope after this countries stop fn with china
If there is a shut down, I'm sure there will be some grace periods applied, they wouldn't be able to just evict millions of people for not making rent