Superstar
Daps

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

The fukkin Monkeysssssssssss

So tourists in Taiwan be feeding the monkeys bananas, but lately there's no tourists because of fear of the coronavirus
so the fukkin monkey be swarming the streets looking for food and ready to jump any fukkin human yo

The one monkey gets some food and they all jump that monkey

yo shyt getting real yo, them monkeys not playin

ok no joke, if they do not get food they WILL eventually be attacking humans
it will happen if they do not get food

WTF

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
The fukkin Monkeysssssssssss

So tourists in Taiwan be feeding the monkeys bananas, but lately there's no tourists because of fear of the coronavirus
so the fukkin monkey be swarming the streets looking for food and ready to jump any fukkin human yo

The one monkey gets some food and they all jump that monkey

yo shyt getting real yo, them monkeys not playin

WTF

I was already :gucci:

then that big ass brawl popped off :picard:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Facts nikkas are legit weirdos. Which is why many cats are labeling this hysteria...

Yea everyone just completely skipped over a post I made from an actual older man on quarantine talking about it

People rather be scared for some odd reason

like I been saying, common sense should tell u that u prolly already came in contact with it by now

How people been living in big ass cities thinking they have completely avoided this :dwillhuh:

Then on top of that they just ignore all good news because Twitter told them something different:unimpressed:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yea everyone just completely skipped over a post I made from an actual older man on quarantine talking about it

People rather be scared for some odd reason

like I been saying, common sense should tell u that u prolly already came in contact with it by now

How people been living in big ass cities thinking they have completely avoided this :dwillhuh:

Then on top of that they just ignore all good news because Twitter told them something different:unimpressed:

People and the media are also ignoring the recovery rate. I been washing my hands, phones, disinfecting my crib and avoiding going out but some cats just wanna be scared.