COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Something I was thinking about earlier of this whole washing your hands thing. Before I used to be like those air dryers are convenient cuz they good for the environment and reduce waste and using trees. But you need those paper towels to open the door handles especially with this whole thing going on. So its like one helps and hurts the other. They gotta come up with a solution. I did see one at my job that I should mention on Monday. Back when we were at our old building one of the bathrooms used to have this thing high above the handle where you could pull the door with your forearm instead of touching the handle. I should talk to the building manager about it to see if we can get those for the bathrooms now. Y'all should find out at your jobs cuz it seems like its more sanitary, especially for doors that open in and the lack of proper hygiene some people don't seem to follow.

I told my family I'm not using public restrooms for a while

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Ta8KAsK.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The death toll from coronavirus in Italy has jumped by 250 in the last 24 hours, the biggest daily increase ever recorded by any country, as the worst-affected Lombardy region asked for a complete shutdown of factories and offices

Italy got that grim reaper strain

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
The death toll from coronavirus in Italy has jumped by 250 in the last 24 hours, the biggest daily increase ever recorded by any country, as the worst-affected Lombardy region asked for a complete shutdown of factories and offices

Italy got that grim reaper strain
Healthcare system is overloaded...