COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1-2 weeks away
I've been doing that shyt personally on the daily for the last two weeks on my time off. Not because I feel sick but because I'm trying to limit my social distance.

Calling up the local comic book shop tomorrow and going to have him charge a $100 gift certificate.

I encourage anyone in here to do the same as far as small businesses go. Places that you go to regularly to assure them that once things settle, we can pick up our stuff. I have a weekly pull list at my comic book plug so to set aside funds for the next month or so is easy

Please do the same for the people around us that rely on small business to keep their families afloat in trying times.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can y'all explain this fuccery?:

Why are people ignoring actual soap?

I believe regular body wash isn’t usually anti-bacterial or contain alcohol...

Wash your hands with Axe body wash and think it’s gonna protect you from a virus brehs :mjlol:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure? Because he's being tested and we.know one of his aids has it. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving piece of shyt.....if true
:blessed:

Wasn’t he hanging around trump?

Some sites say tomorrow and some sites say the test was positive.

And yes he was just around Trump.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
6306849274724352.png

Look at these rich white fukks abandoning ship for their gilded fukking mansions...:hhh::camby: must be nice...

Wealthy New Yorkers flee to the Hamptons as coronavirus panic sets in

They'll find out soon the money won't save them.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
I’m going grocery shopping tomorrow morning after I get my whip serviced. Hopefully wal-mart will have shyt re-stocked