COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Between the cancellations, closures, and emergency declarations, you might think the world is ending

But please try to look at it positively in the sense that these measures are meant to contain the spread of the virus and are helpful moves towards fighting it, not a sign of the end times

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Trump STILL hasn’t been tested.

:mindblown:

As unfortunate as it is, he’s the most important person in the country, and he hasn’t been tested.

:dahell:
I'm pretty sure he has been tested. Being the germophobe he is, I can't see a situation where he wouldn't get tested.

Now, is he gonna tell the country that he got tested? Nope. It will cause havoc, even if he's found to be negative. Basically, if the president, who is the most guarded person in the country is getting tested, then maybe we all should get tested. We simply don't have enough tests for that, and the government doesn't want to cause even more panic at this stage

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need a haircut but I ain't trying to catch the Rona, and haven't been to the gym in a month. Too bad I work in the Vegas strip. I might need to take a vacation someplace away from people