COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
You would be the first to get murked....:russ:

You wouldn't even make it to the "survival of the fittest" scenario. You would be dead day one of the initial panic.

Except im a hood nikka and been living that survival of the fittest lifestyle my enter life

If shyt ever hit the fan best believe Im robbing you breh :manny:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except im a hood nikka and been living that survival of the fittest lifestyle my enter life

If shyt ever hit the fan best believe Im robbing you breh :manny:

Nah you a day one statistic....sorry breh you can’t convince me otherwise.

Anyone who would think society collapsing because of an apocalyptic scenario is “cool”....isn’t built to survive in that scenario. You would run outta your house day one trying to run things on some Rick Grimes shyt and get popped instantly.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
We’re on the same trajectory as Italy, whose hospitals are overloaded with patients causing the mortality rate to sky rocket.

It’s not that this virus is so deadly, it’s that it can make 10-20 million people require hospitalization all at the same time. Our health care system can’t support that

We have 3 10x10 ezups set up in a parking lot atm. We are struggling to come up with a gameplan. We arent no shytty health system either. We just know if this goes hard we will have to choose who gets sent to the tents and who gets treatments. Its a scary site seeing the panic from within the healthcare system.