COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
fukk all the speculation, has anyone gotten tested?

I’m looking to get tested and my son is starting this spring football league. Got to wrestle with his dumb ass mom on why I think we should sit him down :snoop:

Why not let him play baseball or another spring sport. I coach football but not yr round, cause I don’t agree with yr round football.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk all the speculation, has anyone gotten tested?

I’m looking to get tested and my son is starting this spring football league. Got to wrestle with his dumb ass mom on why I think we should sit him down :snoop:

They’re more than likely gonna cancel your son’s league at some point so there won’t even be an argument

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Why not let him play baseball or another spring sport. I coach football but not yr round, cause I don’t agree with yr round football.

Once again, I have my concerns beyond the virus. My son is very focused on football so I compromise and have many talks with him about injuries and CTE.

Regardless of the sport tho, would you pull your kid?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Once again, I have my concerns beyond the virus. My son is very focused on football so I compromise and have many talks with him about injuries and CTE.

Regardless of the sport tho, would you pull your kid?

probably so.

and my concern wasn’t about injuries or cte. It’s just that once they get to a certain age there arent anymore spring football leagues and I like to keep em active year round. I only played football, but looking back I wish I would’ve given baseball a try.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Aiyyo this is some straight bullshyt

I thought it was gonna get real on some survival of the fittest, eat what you can find and take whatever you can walking dead shyt

But this update has fuked me up

Nothing cool ever happens

Now everything will be the same as it once was. Boring as fukk

STFU

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aiyyo this is some straight bullshyt

I thought it was gonna get real on some survival of the fittest, eat what you can find and take whatever you can walking dead shyt

But this update has fuked me up

Nothing cool ever happens

Now everything will be the same as it once was. Boring as fukk

You would be the first to get murked....:russ:

You wouldn't even make it to the "survival of the fittest" scenario. You would be dead day one of the initial panic.