COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I really cant believe this shyt happened…

The initial lockdown….

Driving on the roads and not a single soul outside….,

The damn arrows they set up at ShopRite

I was living at that point across the street from a hospital and man the amount of ambulances going in and out the first few months :mjcry:
In the early days of COVID, it was often seen as a death sentence, casting a shadow of doom that even medical experts felt. Now, the attitude has shifted to a more laid-back "Covid? Meh." I'm thankful for this change. With schools reopening, the demand for Covid tests spiked but is now on the decline. Looking back at 2020, I sometimes wonder if all the measures were necessary. Once the mask mandates were lifted and I could take mine off, I ended up with a nasty sinus infection, probably from not being exposed to common germs/pathogens. Luckily, I've only had Covid once, and it was a mild case.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I traveled all around the country during 2020-2021 even had to hit Texas twice and have still never caught Covid. I still wear a mask at work because it's a lab environment and ppl work in close quarters.They ask why do I still wear a mask? I say when y'all stop catching Covid. It's spiked up again and 3 ppl have gotten it in the last 2 weeks. I just be like :sas2: