COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The paranoia is hilarious. Can’t lie I was a little worried a week or two ago but the more time passes I think I’m starting to see this shyt for what it really is. If this thing even exists it’s been here for months. Maybe even years. At this point I wouldn’t even be surprised if this is just to cover up some sinister shyt the US is doing to China and Iran. The rest of the world had to catch some strays as a result
:yeshrug:

I was already on my conspiracy theory shyt last week...

What would be the easiest, most cost efficient way to disrupt another countries economy?:jbhmm:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I was already on my conspiracy theory shyt last week...

What would be the easiest, most cost efficient way to disrupt another countries economy?:jbhmm:
Exactly. The fact that the countries that been hit the hardest are China and Iran is mad suspect. Italy and South Korea had to catch that stray tho
:pachaha:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The paranoia is hilarious. Can’t lie I was a little worried a week or two ago but the more time passes I think I’m starting to see this shyt for what it really is. If this thing even exists it’s been here for months. Maybe even years. At this point I wouldn’t even be surprised if this is just to cover up some sinister shyt the US is doing to China and Iran. The rest of the world had to catch some strays as a result
:yeshrug:

A week or two later I will reference this post and see if you still feel the same.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That fukking body language. That’s that posture when you’re in an arena that you have no business being in.

That look when a teacher asks you to sum up the previous nights chapter assignment and all you read were the summary points at the end and can’t even remember them when they ask you what the reading was about