COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Up in the market with Lil KingPin and a few of his cousins.
Some bytchass muthafukka whole cart full up with toilet ppapers and paper towels.
Homie gonna slide off to go grab some shyt.
Told my lil homies, "gametime fukkers!"

Took two packs of tp out his cart and a cantalope.
Kept it moving.

Told them, moral to the story...

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would imagine so. Paper seems pretty vital. :yeshrug:

This is truth.

Reason I ask I have friend that works in a paper mill he says it dam near 200 people on his shift. Isn't that defecting the purpose? You would think that places that manufacturer and the people who sell it would have at least tons of stock on hand longer enough for a shut down to occur and they'll be okay.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:gucci::mjlol:

They're the world's top exporter since like....2009. Permanently getting rid of them would fukk up more things than this virus currently is.

If we were to "get rid" of China (meaning, stop relying on them) it would have to be a gradual process.

Fred.
They GOT to get punished and its got to be a worldwide effort. They lied about so much shyt. And if they would lie about this they'll lie about anything. I now agree that they are killing those Muslims before I thought it was just USA propaganda too and was defending them.

USA, UK and Brasil have already blamed China. I see more countries folliowing.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Can someone tell me what the end goal with this lock down is? If this shyt is gonna continue into autumn and there wont be a vaccine until next year, how long will this isolation shyt last??? :mindblown:

This is depressing as fukk being in the damn house all the time especially with someone i dont even want to be with. Smh

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Can someone tell me what the end goal with this lock down is? If this shyt is gonna continue into autumn and there wont be a vaccine until next year, how long will this isolation shyt last???

This is depressing as fukk being in the damn house all the time especially with someone i dont even want to be with. Smh
We gonna go with a herd immunity like Brasil.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They GOT to get punished and its got to be a worldwide effort. They lied about so much shyt. And if they would lie about this they'll lie about anything. I now agree that they are killing those Muslims before I thought it was just USA propaganda too and was defending them.

USA, UK and Brasil have already blamed China. I see more countries folliowing.

I don't disagree that they need to be punished but I'm saying the way the world works....I doubt it'll happen. They're too powerful and too many countries (including the U.S.) rely on them.

Fred.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
The killer coronavirus can spread through the air and remain contagious for hours, another study has suggested.

US scientists found high levels of the bug lurking in the air in rooms long after patients had left.

What's more is that traces of the coronavirus were also discovered in hospital corridors outside patients' rooms, where staff had been coming in and out.

The University of Nebraska researchers behind the study say the finding highlights the importance of protective clothing for healthcare workers.

It follows a wealth of studies that have suggested the highly contagious disease does not just spread via droplets in a cough or sneeze.

Scientists around the world are scrambling to understand how the virus, which has now infected 785,282 people and killed almost 38,000, sheds and spreads.

The latest study, which has not been peer-reviewed by other scientists yet or published in a scientific journal, took samples from 11 patients' rooms after they had been placed in isolation following a diagnosis.

The researchers found viral particles in the air both inside the rooms and in the hallways outside of the rooms.

Their finding suggests people may be able to contract the bug without ever being in direct close proximity to an infected person.

:mjcry:

if this is the case then there’s really nothing we can do as far as I’m concerned

Except go on about our lives and be as careful as possible

what’s the alternative? Stay home until a vaccine or successful treatments become available?

we still gotta go do laundry and shop for food etc

And that’s if you’re lucky enough to have savings or be getting paid through all this

I think the layoffs in April are gonna be crazy

just make ppe and rapid testing available for everyone already!!!!!

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I don't disagree that they need to be punished but I'm saying the way the world works....I doubt it'll happen. They're too powerful and too many countries (including the U.S.) rely on them.

Fred.
Yea after this the entire world especially the West gonna have regrets putting all their eggs in one basket(China). The West propped up China(and India) while ditching its citizens(workers) smdh.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yea after this the entire world especially the West gonna have regrets putting all their eggs in one basket(China). The West propped up China(and India) while ditching its citizens(workers) smdh.
This aftermath of this pandemic gonna change A LOT of things in this country and world

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if this is the case then there’s really nothing we can do as far as I’m concerned

Except go on about our lives and be as careful as possible

what’s the alternative? Stay home until a vaccine or successful treatments become available?

we still gotta go do laundry and shop for food etc

And that’s if you’re lucky enough to have savings or be getting paid through all this

I think the layoffs in April are gonna be crazy

just make ppe and rapid testing available for everyone already!!!!!

Fam....it's not peer reviewed.

Fred.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Dog. All people had to do is wear masks and keep their distance along with basic fukking hygiene and that was too much to ask.

I've said this in this thread and I'll say it again, most people are idiots. Even my family and friends who act like they're worried about this shyt can't be bothered to wear the masks I give them or stay home. fukking morons.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone tell me what the end goal with this lock down is? If this shyt is gonna continue into autumn and there wont be a vaccine until next year, how long will this isolation shyt last??? :mindblown:

untilbthe economy is completely wiped out. Trump handled this terribly and might be a regard but one thing he was right about is getting back to work. Need that to happen ASAP.