COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's what happens when you grow up in a culture of famine. You eat whatever can be consumed. Just because it can fit in your mouth doesn't mean it belongs in there.
I think culture plays a huge part because when most places go thru famine people will eat anything but they won't do that in regular times.

I was hanging with some west Africans recently and one dude was asking me if we eat "bush" meat in East Africa... I said not so much to my knowledge it's not really a thing. Eating a baboon or something like that would get you looked at crazy in my country. We don't go that exotic. Some other people have no boundaries when it comes to protein sources :hubie:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
yes because you don't know who eats what or where they are from. this shyt isn't regular cuisine. it's not on your average restaurant menu

:dead:

She's eating bat soup in a restaurant?
18590.jpg

Chinese woman eats bat in restaurant despite coronavirus link | Daily Mail Online

23773190-7920573-image-a-8_1579784272424.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yeah and most people in china have never seen or tasted this. bat is not a regular menu item by any stretch of the imagination in any regional delicacy. you nikkaz love living in the extremes.

there's restaurants here where you can eat reptiles and insects doesn't make them average meals in Canada. I'm just saying it isn't regular. You asking why they get mad when you comment about their food like every nikka eats chitlins.. stop it fam

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
yeah and most people in china have never seen or tasted this. bat is not a regular menu item by any stretch of the imagination in any regional delicacy. you nikkaz love living in the extremes.

there's restaurants here where you can eat reptiles and insects doesn't make them average meals in Canada.

Hold up...you're the one that brought up restaurants and turns out they do serve them in there..

if you didn't clarify and meant fancy restaurants, that ain't my fault, take that up with yourself. :pachaha:

My argument is that they probably shouldn't be eating WHOLE BATS at all, but if we say something, well....people react like you are now :huhldup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hold up...you're the one that brought up restaurants and turns out they do serve them in there..

if you didn't clarify and meant fancy restaurants, that ain't my fault, take that up with yourself. :pachaha:

My argument is that they probably shouldn't be eating WHOLE BATS at all, but if we say something, well....people react like you are now :huhldup:
what you are saying is not wrong at all and I agree with you it's foul not normal but you are acting like this is regular cuisine. your implication is wrong. Most asians don't encounter these types of food on average so they know as much about it as you. asking them about it means you are assuming most asians eat like this is my point. :skip:

Chronic

All Star
Daps
muthafukaz eat like sorcerers :laff:

wolf pups :gucci:

foxes and koalas :scust:

rats :picard:
To be fair, eating exotic animals is not strictly Chinese thing. Some other Asian countries like Vietnam and parts of Indonesia also like to eat fruit bats and other animals
images

images

033172600_1460716290-000-_ular_yang_dijual_di_pasar_beriman_tomohon.jpg

But yeah, like you said, this is not the norm in the whole country.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
what you are saying is not wrong at all and I agree with you it's foul not normal but you are acting like this is regular cuisine. your implication is wrong. Most asians don't encounter these types of food on average so they know as much about it as you. asking them about it means you are assuming most asians eat like this is my point. :skip:

It's definitely a stereotype about asian people that's been around long before we were born and will be there after we're gone

I get that you're not cool w/that label being applied to all of them. however, they're eating whole ass bats with hair still on em in soup over there fam. the fact that that's even an option to eat is.... :manny:

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Between AVN flu, coronavirus, regular flu, special flu

we all gonna die brehs
:sadcam:
i caught the flu two times since nov
my mom caught it once
my mom's employer caught special flu