COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
"The latest survey, taken on March 23 and 24, shows that experts have not become more certain or increasingly optimistic over the last week. According to the most recent survey, experts think 9 percent of all COVID-19 cases in the U.S. were known at the time of the survey. As a group, they think hospitalizations won’t peak for several more weeks or months, and they expect around 246,000 deaths related to COVID-19 in 2020."

The experts we surveyed also think that under-reporting could be anywhere from 3x (that is, 3 actual cases for every reported case) to 50x (that is, 50 actual cases for every reported case) in the US. That's a big range, and one of the most important unknowns right now.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The democrats were trying to sound the alarm and Trumps dumb ass was up there saying we shut it down because it was a guy from China, no big deal. Trump was doing nothing. When the first cases were noted from China he should have ramped shyt up there because the WHO was sounding the alarm.
You’re just making things up. There’s literally a video of Biden saying he wouldn’t have closed the border at the same time Trump closed them. Post your proof and I’ll post mine in response.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
that’s encouraging to hear since I have asthma

but it seems there’s no rhyme or reason to how this shyt afflicts ppl tho

Yeah. That’s what’s mystifying.

One of my best friends told me this morning this his friend in Louisiana is hospitalized and may not make it. She is 30, in great shape, with no pre-existing conditions. Doing bad now.

The variance on how it’s affecting people is crazy.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
lol, did you read what you posted. Yes, he didn't act like he was concerned AT ALL until March 11th, and even from then until now, he is not doing enough, through public communication to not supporting states with the resources we need. WTF are you doing by posting this and carrying water for this fukkface?
Yes I read what I posted clown. You’re still quoting sound bytes and journalist opinions. He closed the country to China before anyone and established quarantines. These are literal facts. You’re not even actually refuting the points I’m making. You keep moving the conversation into the subjective. I’m looking at the actions not the words.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. That’s what’s mystifying.

One of my best friends told me this morning this his friend in Louisiana is hospitalized and may not make it. She is 30, in great shape, with no pre-existing conditions. Doing bad now.

The variance on how it’s affecting people is crazy.

damn smh...hope she pulls thru :(

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM