COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Cuomo talking about potential 9 month quarantine :camby:

Just imagine the toll that will take on people's mental health
June imo is the breaking point for all the non essentials & folks that got laid off... I dont know what the solution is gonna be but you could only post but so many memes on Twitter & instagram.

In nyc first responders children are already back in school at designated centers as of today & also have remote learning opportunities from home (7:30-12pm).

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
:stopitslime:Those numbers in Italy are over blown one of my brehs lost his aunt and they tested her twice with no coronavirus and then after she passed they tested her a third time and said she died of coronavirus:francis: something don’t add up

fukk outta here with this American made virus

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because the market has tanked because of Coronavirus dude. He hasn’t tackled that issue. Just like how they fed the market hundreds of billions yet it did nothing for it. You still have the virus to deal with.

Exactly ending the lockdown ain't gonna help the market if folks going to work, getting sick and dying. People still ain't gonna fly or travel due to the fear of the virus.

Like fukking Boeing Pugent Sound didn't just get shut down cause a brotha there died cause of corona.

For those that don't know. Boeing's facility at Pugent Sound employs over 70,000 workers.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
giphy.gif

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I haven't heard anyone ask about this.

News of it started around January and they say it can last for about 9 months or so... now with all the quarantined people making that sweet Teddy Pendergrass · Turn off the Lights love :datazz:

What's going to happen to babies? Can they get it from parents? And what will happen to hospitals if their full of kids and sick people at the same time?

Coronavirus: Newborn becomes youngest person diagnosed with virus

A Chinese newborn has been diagnosed with the new coronavirus just 30 hours after birth, the youngest case recorded so far, state media said.

The baby was born on 2 February in Wuhan, the epicentre of the virus.

The baby's mother tested positive before she gave birth. It is unclear how the disease was transmitted - in the womb, or after birth.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Those people are part of the problem

that's why

then there's this

they don't give a damn

Another thing I noticed is why aren't these billionaires, tech companies and wealthy pastors/ministers/preachers not chipping a dime to fight this? Rihanna is the only one that put up bread smh