Courtdog really did come up. He has launched an online business.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That's the deluxe package
2up5tg2.jpg
:COURTFLAB2:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
His legacy is cemented :laff:
Thank you for recognizing that, whoever you are with the legacy of..well :patrice: Naruto right?
man if the most mutual and nice person in this sub forum @Responsible Allen Iverson dont fukk with you, its time to retire @PS4 :francis:
This thread alone proves I've crossed his mind :umad: you on the otherhand is trying to piggyback off his shine cuz you still a little butthurt over our last verbal joustry :therethere:
Finally something to leave his children other than dissapointment:blessed:
The way you guys make comments about my kids is outta hand. This is the lions den, and I get the lions share of abuse that goes unchecked. So check it, if we wanna have at it on some videogame shyt that's cool. All this other shyt is lame. I can name literally a dozen posters who take it too far and as the reason the world goes round (me) I feel I no longer need to give those types of posters free pub.

Finally, to the mod who gave me a warning for race baiting? Somebody said I was a trump supporting cac :dwillhuh: Did that person get a race baiting warning or? I understand this the PC era, but I'm too old to play that p*ssy shyt. I will joke how I see fit, black people don't silence black people, that's a cac move. I am black excellence, Shaylah rock's :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Thank you for recognizing that, whoever you are with the legacy of..well :patrice: Naruto right?

This thread alone proves I've crossed his mind :umad: you on the otherhand is trying to piggyback off his shine cuz you still a little butthurt over our last verbal joustry :therethere:

The way you guys make comments about my kids is outta hand. This is the lions den, and I get the lions share of abuse that goes unchecked. So check it, if we wanna have at it on some videogame shyt that's cool. All this other shyt is lame. I can name literally a dozen posters who take it too far and as the reason the world goes round (me) I feel I no longer need to give those types of posters free pub.

Finally, to the mod who gave me a warning for race baiting? Somebody said I was a trump supporting cac :dwillhuh: Did that person get a race baiting warning or? I understand this the PC era, but I'm too old to play that p*ssy shyt. I will joke how I see fit, black people don't silence black people, that's a cac move. I am black excellence, Shaylah rock's :ufdup:

My comment is in reference to you being a bum whom your children hate. Your situation is not your children's fault :yeshrug:

Black people don't silence black people that's some cac shyt :yeshrug:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I been said a poster’s family should be off limits.
:yeshrug:

:hubie: he started it, people just turnt it around on him, now he wanna wave the white flag :hubie: fukk him :hubie: dude slanders entire races, families, and much more in other sub forums for his stanning of football teams (dude will shyt on all native americans to be a redskin fan), etc.

He deserves nothing but the worst :hubie: aint our fault he a horrible human :hubie: