Court Documents Confirm Xbox One Sold Less Than Half PS4 Numbers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
and cats still riding for those clowns. Took off a whole gen and lied about the games coming....never did :mjlol:

This is the part I will never understand. Last thing imma do is run out and buy another system from them after they completely gave up last gen and partly through 360 gen.

I liked the original xbox and 360 but they gotta start showing me some good games before i jump back into that platform again. Always games first for me which is why i still cop Nintendos despite it not being my favorite gaming company.:manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is the part I will never understand. Last thing imma do is run out and buy another system from them after they completely gave up last gen and partly through 360 gen.

I liked the original xbox and 360 but they gotta start showing me some good games before i jump back into that platform again. Always games first for me which is why i still cop Nintendos despite it not being my favorite gaming company.:manny:

OG XBox and First few years of the 360 were flames.

Tumbleweeds since.

And after that embarrassment last gen lying to their base about games coming.....smh.

Can't save em all.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
OG XBox and First few years of the 360 were flames.

Tumbleweeds since.

And after that embarrassment last gen lying to their base about games coming.....smh.

Can't save em all.
Nah the Series consoles have potential to be solid. Xbox Studios has enough good developers under its wing now to make it so. The Xbox One was the dark ages though. 343 was probably their highest tier studio at the time outside of Turn 10 and Playground who just make racing games and The Coalition. Their good studios for the life of that console just turned out Forza, Halo, and Gears and 343 ain’t really all that gifted with the Halo games they made. They’d been letting the fan base down. Just adding Ninja Theory and some of those Bethesda studios puts Xbox Studios at a whole other level. Double Fine too. That’s not even getting to the possible Activision studios.