Counter-Strike 2 "around the corner" - Beta incoming

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They have to fix their match-making, it's completely broken and anti-cheat is non existent. So if they take care of those two, upgrade the servers and do a little graphics facelift it will be perfect.

But I'll believe it when I see it.

Anti-cheat is tough but playing against smurfs or just straight out getting put in games with much higher ranked players is a bigger problem.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
new graphics for such primitive gameplay?

Tried and true.

These days if you got an award winning formula you gotta do as little as possible to fukk it up. These online shooters are in constant turmoil. Same reason why theres no need for them to ever really make another team fortress

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Anti-cheat is tough but playing against smurfs or just straight out getting put in games with much higher ranked players is a bigger problem.
Valorant is able to have a proper anti-cheat but from what I've read Valve doesn't want to do intrusive anti-cheats because it would limit who can play the game.

But yeah match making is a complete mess. I remember trying CS:GO after years of not playing and I get put into a match with people that know every single smoke, I knew right away what time it was. Next match someone clearly cheating, not even trying to hide it. Last match couple of kids screaming slurs into a booming mic and trying to vote kick everyone :beli: