Countdown to Elliot: Dallas Cowboys 2016 Offseason Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Was watching first take Denzel Washington son was on there said his dad is Dallas cowboys fan :myman:
his son brought him to camp last year. his son played w/ fb tyler clutts in the UFL.

08062015_training_camp_afternoon_dez_bryant_denzel_jj821.jpg

NS_08Cowboys05SP_45386613_668152.JPG

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
No way Devin Street makes the team. We rolling with Dez, TDub, Cole World, Butler, and Lucky.

McFadden needs to see the bushes :patrice:

Wilcox shouldnt have been let on the plane :martin:

We should trade Leary and a pick for a LB :yeshrug:

Lastly, the offense needs more time to gel in preseason. We need to be hitting on all cylinders from game 1. I dont want to see none of that 1 series and done shyt in preseason :stopitslime:

Breh game 1 is the giants aka the fukkery bowl...5 star lock multiple blown coverages by both teams multiple dumb turnovers by both teams multiple dumb penalties by both teams...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Breh game 1 is the giants aka the fukkery bowl...5 star lock multiple blown coverages by both teams multiple dumb turnovers by both teams multiple dumb penalties by both teams...
I wish the NFL would stop trying to make it a "thing" by scheduling us with them clowns week 1 every damn year

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
who do you want to replace mcfadden with? i think he will excel as a backup.
I look at it like this Dtown:

We have Zeke who can do everything Mcfadden can do but at a higher level. I rather Dunbar because he gives you that passing threat and was going ham before injury last year. Add in the fact that we will owe Mcfadden 2m i believe if he is on the opening day roster. He also looked :trash: when he didnt start and get the bulk of the carries (see last season when Randle started).

Id roll with Zeke, Morris, Dunbar, and the rookie Jackson.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wish the NFL would stop trying to make it a "thing" by scheduling us with them clowns week 1 every damn year
It's made even worse by the fact we always end up hosting the goddamn game :snoop:

Exception being 2012.

NFL is dying to make a Texas team play away games in DC, NY, and PHI in December :martin:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody worried about McClain right now. We got things to do and places to be. He can come back week 5 if he wants, if not he'll be cut. shyt is simple. One mfer don't stop the mission unless it's 9,88 or 21

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I look at it like this Dtown:

We have Zeke who can do everything Mcfadden can do but at a higher level. I rather Dunbar because he gives you that passing threat and was going ham before injury last year. Add in the fact that we will owe Mcfadden 2m i believe if he is on the opening day roster. He also looked :trash: when he didnt start and get the bulk of the carries (see last season when Randle started).

Id roll with Zeke, Morris, Dunbar, and the rookie Jackson.
You really think the rookie will be better than McFadden? I mean he did 1k w/out Romo/Dez. He's going to have to really show out to take McFadden's spot, especially when you consider McFadden's blocking abilities. Money shouldn't be an issue considering the money we're saving from the suspensions.