smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
BREAKING: Ezekiel Elliott Fantasy Outlook Scoop
1283261.jpg

MATT DE LIMA
Wednesday at 2:25 PM/ Originally published onScout Fantasy

The hype is real for rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott. It's still early but we've got an insider scoop from Mike Fisher, the publisher for CowboysHQ.com, Scout's Dallas Cowboys site.

Get access to the Top World-Ranked Players' Sleepers, Busts and Breakouts when you join!

NOT A MEMBER? JOIN NOW!

We just launched our 2016 Dallas Cowboys Team Outlook. If you haven't already, be sure to check that out. But first, I literally just hung up the phone with Mike Fisher, the site publisher for CowboysHQ.com, Scout's Dallas Cowboys site. Mike has an inside scoop that I wanted to share with you guys immediately.

I typed up the exchange we just had, check it out!

Matt De Lima, Editor-in-Chief of Scout Fantasy: The Fantasy community is excited about Ezekiel Elliott. Pairing this great run-blocking unit with the upside of a rookie runner has created a lot of hype. Will the Cowboys split this backfield and what role will Darren McFadden play? Can Elliott be an every-down RB? How many touches will he get per game?

I hate to let on to my scoop because I play fantasy football too and don't want all the people in my league to see what I'm about to say, but here goes:

The gameplan does not include a committee concept. This is going to be a “Zeke-centric” offense. We broke this news this week on CowboysHQ.com: Zeke is already splitting first-team carries with McFadden, with Alfred Morris doing most of the work as the No. 2 guy. The odd man out will eventually be McFadden. It'll be all Zeke and 20 to 25 touches per game is not unreasonable.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I hate the fact that we haven't addressed our defense and tried to add impact players. We need to tighten up in the draft department. Just looking at teams like the Vikings Steelers Ravens and Pack and how they seem to always draft a contributor on the defensive side of he ball or for special teams. I am of the mind set that you need an impact player on every level of the defense and I am not sure if we have one yet. I still have high hopes for the season but Jerry has set the offense up for the forseeable future. Next year in the draft and free agency (other than a potential starting QB) he needs to work on getting that defense to top ten level.