Countdown to AEW fumbling Jay White

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
You named 5 people that’s all in a higher spot today than they were in their last WWE runs

No. Not even close

Adam Cole is the greatest nxt star of all time (arguable). Multi time nxt champ and na champ What has he done in AEW?

Cesaro is in the same spot he was in almost 15 years ago. In ROH when he should be at the top of the aew card. What. He's in a main event caliber stable, so that suddenly means he's in a better spot? What has he done with this stable? Only reason he's in AEW is because he didn't get the contract he desired in WWE

Samoa Joe could've been utilized a whole lot better in WWE but he was also put at minimum top of the midcard. In AEW he's stuck in the midcard doing ring of honor shyt that no one cares about. Why isn't he fukking shyt up in the mens aew title division? He's in his mid 40s competing for a forgettable title

I dare you to tell me what Ruby riott has done in AEW without googling it

And Saraya has only been in AEW for 6 months and has only disappointed every time hes been on tv. How the fukk can you honestly say she's in a better spot in AEW than when she was in WWE?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
In before he’s fed to MJF with the obligatory low hanging fruit promo

MidJankyFeeling- "You come to AEW because you did not want to be another MID wrestler for the other promotion"

Next week

MehJajajaFool- "I held a bleeding baby in a building, you don't understand my pain and struggle, and my mother used to BEAT ME!!!"

*Gauntlet match book where Switchblade got to wrestler 5 hasbeens before he gets the title shot*

:francis:I hope the next WWE personnel that gets deavors is an actual booker that will get the book from Khan and lock him in a closet.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
snow-coke.gif

Khan saw Jay's last name and had to have him​

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Adam Cole is the greatest nxt star of all time (arguable). Multi time nxt champ and na champ What has he done in AEW?

Was NXT a developmental brand or the third brand? I can't keep track how many times you stooges have moved that goal post when NXT went up against Dynamite. Either way, WWE main roster plans called for him to be a Manager and have his name changed. Goes to AEW and is almost immediately in the Main Event, competes for 3 world titles (2 AEW title matches and the 4-way IWGP match he got hurt in) and won the Owen Hart Cup. Obviously the injury fukked up momentum, but you can't deny he was treated huge right out the gate.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No. Not even close

Cesaro is in the same spot he was in almost 15 years ago. In ROH when he should be at the top of the aew card. What. He's in a main event caliber stable, so that suddenly means he's in a better spot? What has he done with this stable? Only reason he's in AEW is because he didn't get the contract he desired in WWE

Samoa Joe could've been utilized a whole lot better in WWE but he was also put at minimum top of the midcard. In AEW he's stuck in the midcard doing ring of honor shyt that no one cares about. Why isn't he fukking shyt up in the mens aew title division? He's in his mid 40s competing for a forgettable title

I dare you to tell me what Ruby riott has done in AEW without googling it

And Saraya has only been in AEW for 6 months and has only disappointed every time hes been on tv. How the fukk can you honestly say she's in a better spot in AEW than when she was in WWE?

HHH made clear in his own words that NXT is a “developmental show”, so you’re not allowed to retcon that in anyway. Cole’s last 3 PPV matches were for the AEW title against hangman, winning the Owen hart cup, and for the IWGP title at forbidden door. He could win the nxt title 17 times and it won’t match that.

Joe was a force on the main roster from 2016-2018 but Vince went away from that and made him a broadcaster and fired him, went to nxt for a match and fired him again. Though Joe is doing ROH shows, he was the same 2016-18 force in AEW these last few months.

Cesaro was teaming with Mansoor his last days in WWE, he wasn’t doing shyt. In the BCC next to Mox, there’s all kinds of possibilities. He’s in the top story of the company and has big matches with Omega, Mox and Danielson in his future.

Ruby said her AEW debut was the first pop of her career, she’s in the top female faction and she’s never been booked this high up before.

Saraya was a manager making goofy faces and same as Ruby. Paige was one of WWE signature stars before the horsewomen but they were never going back to her as that regardless