Couldn't Blue Beetle be DC's Spider-Man??

Daps
Reppin
California
Right? How has that not even been brought up? Young dope character with dope powers and costume. Marketable as fukk....I dont get it. Get some prettyboy Latino dude to play Reyes bam, got the girl views

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Right? How has that not even been brought up? Young dope character with dope powers and costume. Marketable as fukk....I dont get it. Get some prettyboy Latino dude to play Reyes bam, got the girl views

i dont know why theyve dropped the ball with him. he should have been pushed to the moon after his series ended(luckily he didnt end up on titans east) im sure if teen titans is successful he'll make appearances there.

speaking of.. is the new titans show supposed to be canon with arrow? because with all the mentions of jericho, id love to see him on the team some day

Daps
character wise sure, but spider-man is an iconic character ... from character, to setting, to origin story, to powers/skill-set ... down to the design and color schemes, and the way he has translated through multiple decades along with the timing of major points of marketing the character

lots of things aligned for spider-man to basically be marvel's franchise character until they pushed iron-man due to circumstances (and RDJ's popularity coinciding with the character)

blue beetle will have a tough time overtaking Batman/Superman/Flash/Wonder-women as DC's flagship character imo, he's b-tier even amongst the titans

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
or a fukkin teen titans movie, young justice shows the fans love teenage heroes, teen titans was poppin when i was a kid wb are retards

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
he was dope in the young justice cartoon but that's my first impression of him, didn't read about him like that