Could you mess with a 7.5 - 10 if she's been with bisexual dude before?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
or would the thought throw you completely into to :scusthov: mode?

Just to put a face to the numbers, let's just use this chick as our subject in question:

tumblr_msqmvmFKe91rshvlbo1_500.png

Taking into consideration the taste that some dudes have on here, I think we can all universally agree that she's somewhere in that number range.

Last edited:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:usure: A 10 is far different from a 7. Is some shyt you'll forgive a 10 for, that a 7 would get thrown in the bushes. But to answer you're question, I'd be disgusted :ld:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
your saying she messed with dudes who messed with other dudes? yeah i wouldn't touch her unless she got an hiv test test didn't have sex for 3 months and got another hiv test and was negative

but realistically i wouldn't even know that shyt and thats why you always strap up

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
your saying she messed with dudes who messed with other dudes? yeah i wouldn't touch her unless she got an hiv test test didn't have sex for 3 months and got another hiv test and was negative

but realistically i wouldn't even know that shyt and thats why you always strap up

We were chilled out last night and my homeboy's girl had a bisexual friend there. We were like :cool:, ain't nothing wrong with a chick who likes to dabble, and then she was like she dated a bi dude once and the whole backyard got quiet, even the crickets and shyt were like :what:.

Does she have a p*ssy?

:aicmon: Yes

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So your saying essentially dude could've pulled out his man-doodoo crusted peepee and put it in her? :scusthov:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
We were chilled out last night and my homeboy's girl had a bisexual friend there. We were like :cool:, ain't nothing wrong with a chick who likes to dabble, and then she was like she dated a bi dude once and the whole backyard got quiet, even the crickets and shyt were like :what:.

:aicmon: Yes

I think you answered your own question

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Depends on if he was on the DL and she just didn't know or if she's just cool with dating bisexual men, either way the shyt is scust status

I was talking about the ones who actually knew and were down with it. I remember an older MTV True Life Bisexual episode, there were broads on there in relationships with guys that they knew where sweet