could you have a low key relationship with your friend gf/bf

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
I ask cause my nikka fukking his gf best friend.so I thinking like dam that's a dirty bytch then I ask myself could I fukk my nikka girl and don't tell him
:ohhh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Hell no. One of my associates goes to school with his best friends ex gf and it came to the surface that they were screwing around. Dude got the piss beat out of him and his entire crew stopped coming around. Anyone that would do that is a snake. Period.

I don't go around my boys gf/ex gf unless he's there. Females will flirt and be slick but the best thing you can do as a man is not put yourself in a situation like that.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
They were never friends and you aren't a friend if you fukk his girl
that's how I feel but his girl and the best friend been friend forever and just came around 2years ago.i couldn't do nothing like that that aint no real nikka shyt

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
you mean if they weren't together anymore? like it was an ex right?
no it they was together.what is she push up on you and you know she want to fukk would you fukk her then tell yo mans or would you tell he right away?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
no it they was together.what is she push up on you and you know she want to fukk would you fukk her then tell yo mans or would you tell he right away?

oh no that shyt just won't do. if she was my actual friend as well, i would just check her. sometimes people have moments of weakness. i'd tell my homie that he might wanna talk with her about somethings. no need to throw the details out there and ruin 2 friendships but i'd hold on to that trump just in case, tho.

if she wasn't my friend tho...it'll be one of the few times i snitch. real shyt. not going to lose a friendship over someone scandolous.

now if he ain't really my friend...:shaq: but i'll still tell the nikka as a courtesy.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
@whatupdoe

This is slightly off topic.

But do you have the type of buddy who'd get pissed off at you if you pushed up on his side piece?
hell naw side bytches should be all game but that never really happen so I cant say.sum nikkas be loving they side piece like my nikka love his girl best friend