Could you date a bish with these Facebook profile pictures?

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
That's if he hasn't already.

I'm sure once she straps on a spanx she's killing the competition. I wish we took more pride in ourselves and our appearance.

thats the thing it aint her fault its these thirsty no standard havin azz nikkas that put that stink box up on a pedestal

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
thats the thing it aint her fault its these thirsty no standard havin azz nikkas that put that stink box up on a pedestal
Pride isn't what others feel about you. It's how you feel about yourself. :ld:

It's not those guys fault that she's resulting to such measures for attention/compliments.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I'm sure she has given birth, or at least her gut says she has.

as you should. However, blame can be handed out to many parties here.

Precisely.

In my heart, I would love to save her and talk some sense into her but all I'd get in the end are threats and claims of me being jealous.

She will slice u up malf!!! :damn:

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
I do too, but hey... :manny: Not even just appearance, but health/hygiene in general.
I'm not even going to start on health and hygiene in this thread, but that's what I meant by taking care of ourselves. The whole shabang!

I think that's part of the issue as well as her simply not knowing any better.
It's a shame how "we" look for attention and validation because most women weren't shown the right way to receive love, attention and affection.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
bytch on Facebook doing her thoushallhustle thing..looking for suckas to trap

u think she gives a fukk bout FB?
:rudy:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
LOL, I mean, she's truly delusional.

I blame men. Ya'll need to stop gassing these basics up just to f**k. The sh*t goes to their head and you create what you see in this thread. #ratchet

Cool Dr. Money

Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Pride isn't what others feel about you. It's how you feel about yourself. :ld:

It's not those guys fault that she's resulting to such measures for attention/compliments.

actually it is breh she aint taking those pics for herself she knows what her body looks like and now unfortunately we do too. i know no man shes dealing with is telling her go to the gym and tone up their lying to her telling her she looks fine just the way she is

Cool Dr. Money

Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
I'm not even going to start on health and hygiene in this thread, but that's what I meant by taking care of ourselves. The whole shabang!

I think that's part of the issue as well as her simply not knowing any better.
It's a shame how "we" look for attention and validation because most women weren't shown the right way to receive love, attention and affection.

oh yeah you can tell by the struggle in the pictures she was raised in a low income poverty stricken household.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
LOL, I mean, she's truly delusional.

I blame men. Ya'll need to stop gassing these basics up just to f**k. The sh*t goes to their head and you create what you see in this thread. #ratchet

You know what, you're right, look at this shyt.

23454m9brf.png