Could I live with two women and win?

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
You couldn't live with both of them and win but you can most definitely eat well, by letting both of them know you deal with the other.

All I could see is home-cooked meals...good times...and possible threesomes....what more could someone my age ask for? :jawalrus:

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
All I could see is home-cooked meals...good times...and possible threesomes....what more could someone my age ask for? :jawalrus:

All I see is them cooking only for themselves out of spite for the other.... double the nagging... menstrual cycles synchronizing, meaning you're stuck with, two insane bytches that don't like each other... and if they're both not down for your team 100%, add random nikkas in your crib to the mix. So good luck.

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
All I see is them cooking only for themselves out of spite for the other.... double the nagging... menstrual cycles synchronizing, meaning you're stuck with, two insane bytches that don't like each other... and if they're both not down for your team 100%, add random nikkas in your crib to the mix. So good luck.

Beat me. I learned about that shyt the hard way a couple of years ago and they were both friends. I can only imagine what a house with enemies would look like.:wow:

:lupe:

When you put it like that......

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
threescompany.jpg

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got this one boo joint and my bestfriend...they're both females...never met...but kinda don't like each other for whatever reason....

Should I pull the trigger on this and eat lovely?? :myman:

Or is this an L waiting to happen? :lupe:

most likely an L. how u gon have your broad and you living in a crib some with some other broad? :what:

u not gon be able to walk around the crib naked or nothing. then what about when she bring dudes over there to fukk? how is that gonna work???

RawlDough

Pro
Daps
most likely an L. how u gon have your broad and you living in a crib some with some other broad? :what:

u not gon be able to walk around the crib naked or nothing. then what about when she bring dudes over there to fukk? how is that gonna work???

I've fukked them both so walking around naked shouldn't be an issue BUT....

Having random nikkas running in and out my crib would have me on some John Woo :violent: type shyt.

Y'all making a young gawd feel extra foolish..i was just tryna :eat:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
when you aint fukkin the clarity will kick you in the nuts...
two pms calendars,mood swings,feminine paraphernilia
all over the damn house.......no.
fukk no!

5esmz7.jpg