Could a skinny ***** like soulja boy knock out a HW like kimbo?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He got his ass Swanton Bombed

Swanton_Bomb.gif

did you molly whop him? :damnlol:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
are yall talking about that cat who got punked by his little brothers friend or some shyt like that then posted about it? that shyt was funny as fukk circa 2011

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
are yall talking about that cat who got punked by his little brothers friend or some shyt like that then posted about it? that shyt was funny as fukk circa 2011

he didnt punk me u fukking bytch. he came at me disrespectfully so I shot him a haymaker straight to the neck. he shot back two lil hoe jabs that luckily cut my lip open but then my little brother broke it up. if my brother didnt break it up, i was gonna kill that kid. that shot to the neck left his neck red as fukk. if i had got him in the face, it would of been curtains for that little bytch :smugbiden:

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
he didnt punk me u fukking bytch. he came at me disrespectfully so I shot him a haymaker straight to the neck. he shot back two lil hoe jabs that luckily cut my lip open but then my little brother broke it up. if my brother didnt break it up, i was gonna kill that kid. that shot to the neck left his neck red as fukk. if i had got him in the face, it would of been curtains for that little bytch :smugbiden:

Here is the difference between you and me. The last person i hit with a haymaker in 2006 hit the ground hard and suffered a broken jaw because he thought it would be a good idea to run his yap to my date.

You hit someone with a haymaker, mind you the strongest punch you can throw, and he still touched your chin and bloodied you up, your brother broke it up. Meaning your brother served as referee, if this was a fight, youd have lost the round, he took your best shot, countered with two jabs that busted your little fragile face.

Dont ever compare yourself to me.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Here is the difference between you and me. The last person i hit with a haymaker in 2006 hit the ground hard and suffered a broken jaw because he thought it would be a good idea to run his yap to my date.

You hit someone with a haymaker, mind you the strongest punch you can throw, and he still touched your chin and bloodied you up, your brother broke it up. Meaning your brother served as referee, if this was a fight, youd have lost the round, he took your best shot, countered with two jabs that busted your little fragile face.

:dwillhuh: Does @flea even lift?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Yes. Your chin is a off-switch. Hit that square and solid and it's light's out. Boxed on and off for most of my teen's and 20's so I seen it many times.

I boxed myself for the last few years. I can also confirm this to be true. :myman:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody can get got. Especially if they aren't expecting it. The physics of the knockout are the rattling of the brain causing concussion. Even a thick necked dude can get put to sleep if he isn't ready to tense up for the blow.

But I wouldn't advise that shyt

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

:deadmanny:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

so u just gonna leave out the part how the dude u knocked out was some 5'8" whiteboy in thong sandals and a seashell necklace around his neck? :stopitslime:

u aint dropping me playboy. i will headbutt the cotdamn shyt out of u and have your tulips lookin wilted :birdman:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Yes a skinny dude can KO a heavyweight. You don't have to punch hard to KO someone, yo can tap their chin and drop them. Look at fighters Like Tommy Hearns, he was a skinny wiry raw boned dude, he was a welter hitting like a heavy. Look at Bruce Lee. Skinny dudes (when it comes to street fighting) are more dangerous than big dudes, I've seen things over the years.

Cole Cash

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
so u just gonna leave out the part how the dude u knocked out was some 5'8" whiteboy in thong sandals and a seashell necklace around his neck? :stopitslime:

u aint dropping me playboy. i will headbutt the cotdamn shyt out of u and have your tulips lookin wilted :birdman:

6tlidx.gif