Could a skinny ***** like soulja boy knock out a HW like kimbo?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I was debating this earlier with a friend.

people always say if you hit someone right on the button, no matter how big they are, they'll crumble.

with that said, lets say these 2 were talkin shyt, and soulja boy sucker punched kimbo clean on the chin, right at the nerve on the button. would he drop? when does physics take into account, both of their weight, body mass, velocity and structure, to where its physically impossible?

have you ever seen a skinny nikka, knock out a heavyweight?

anyone got any videos? :damnlol:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah it can happen especially considering that we have already seen that kimbo has a glass jaw

he got knocked out by a jab from a white boy with pink hair who technically wasn't even a heavyweight

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
nah not likely

Skinny vs heavy = Heavy more than likely

Skinny nikka vs trained heavy fighter = heavy

Skinny trained nikka vs heavy = Toss up but skinny nikka

Skinny trained dude vs heavy trained dude = heavy

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
i don't know how probable, but it's definitely possible.

especially if the skinny dude is a skilled striker.

check out the the first few UFC's where there were no weight classes. :wow:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
well Im not talking kimbo and soulja specifically, im just using both of their indiv weightclass as an example.

btw. neither being trained. just regular joes on the street.

like some dude that weighs a buck 30 just walks up to the bouncer and hits him clean on the button, putting him to sleep.

at one point tho, does it become impossible due to the light bone structure, lack of weight + velocity. plus the HW bigger thicker bone structure being able to absorb the impact.

or is the KO nerve that sensitive?

have you ever seen a big ass debo lookin nikka, and wonder if you hit him clean on the side/tip of the chin, could you put him clean to sleep and look like david and goliath. :blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Depends on how strong your wrist is. If your wrist is made out of styrofome you arent knocking out shyt but if your bones are strong and you blindside a nikka you may be able to drop him. Standing eye to eye, i doube Souljah boy could knock out Kimbo unless he had the skills of someone like Money Mayweather

Last edited by a moderator:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Depends on how strong your wrist is. If your wrist is made out of styrofome you arent knocking out shyt but if your bones are strong and you blindside a nikka you may be able to drop him. Standing eye to eye, i doube Souljah boy could knock out Kimbo unless he had the skills of someone like Money Mayweather

Mayweather Verbally Abuses Sparring Partner - YouTube

:russ:

Talkin shyt while boxing. :laff:

What's he gonna do? Knock him out? :laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

:russ:

Talkin shyt while boxing. :laff:

What's he gonna do? Knock him out? :laff:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJ2T023M4I"]Royce Gracie vs Akebono - YouTube[/ame] - but when you know Brazillian Jiujitsu, everything changes. :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
hiphop-soulja_boy2-amused_20120320_1302366481.png

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yes. Your chin is a off-switch. Hit that square and solid and it's light's out. Boxed on and off for most of my teen's and 20's so I seen it many times.

Mayweather Verbally Abuses Sparring Partner - YouTube

so then it is possible, for
images

to knock out....if he sucker punches and lands on the right spot?

images

imagine seein that. dude just runs up, POW, you see kimbo like :dead: people fanning him out, bringing him water and shyt. skinny dude in the back with his bird chest out all alpha.

all that lifting, only to get diffused in one clean sucker punch.