Costco pre-cooked lamb shanks are EVERYTHING!

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:banderas::banderas::banderas:

yUz4I13.jpg

$12.99! I keep a few in the freezer for quick dinner nights. fukking delicious, meat so tender I picked one up and the bone literally slid out. :dame:

Excellent for cheap date nights at the crib. Thank me later. :youngsabo:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She ain't even bbw :stopitslime:

simp
Sho ain't. Slim-thick. :hhh:
:jbhmm: nearest costco is an hour+ from me.

:patrice: would it be worth it to drive all the way out to civilization and throw these in the sous vide water?

:mjcry: cause I'm fighting the urge

On everything, I promise you it's worth it, but get more than one if you gotta drive that far. Neg me if I lied. :wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
C'mon ma you got to hit up that Costco food court and get you some weight :takedat:

Whole pizza only 8 bucks
:hhh: I'm just getting back down to fighting weight, don't jinx me. Only thing I need from costco food court is a churro. :noah:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I cancelled my costco membership bout 2 years ago and never looked back. Its cool if you got a decent amount in a household but not that useful for a small number of people.
There's only two of us, but I couldn't live without it. We buy 85% of our meat there and so much kirkland brand stuff. :ahh: Also, love their frozen foods, the big double olive oil (one of the few real olive oils on the market), and their white tees are really good and substantial.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
The first and only time i had lamb was like 5 years ago in a gyro at some Greek deli, was absolutely amazing. Every now and then i look for lamb when i go food shopping but almost never find any in the grocery stores.